Is there a better show on TV...

Started by The Zipp, December 01, 2015, 04:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

This season of Survivor is one of the best in recent history IMO...tribal's have been so unpredictable!

Jockitch

Recently binged & over 4 sittings finished [/b] s 3 sensational seasons ........ 20 sensational episodes of OZARK
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

The Zipp

Quote from: Jockitch on December 10, 2018, 10:58:20 PM
Recently binged & over 4 sittings finished 3 sensational seasons of OZARK

Saving that one for Christmas holidays.  There is only 2 seasons but 20 episodes in 4 sittings is impressive. 

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on December 10, 2018, 11:31:12 PM
Saving that one for Christmas holidays.  There is only 2 seasons but 20 episodes in 4 sittings is impressive. 
it is a great one and yes there are only 2 seasons so far...3 should be a real kicker.

3rd season Narcos(Cali Cartel) is awesome as well.

I see next season of El Chapo is out to.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: The Zipp on December 10, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

It's an excellent series. Similar to Breaking Bad, IMO.

Frontier seasons 2 and 3 were added on Netflix recently, too. It's also a very good series which covers the Fur Trade during the late 18th century.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 11, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
It's an excellent series. Similar to Breaking Bad, IMO.

Frontier seasons 2 and 3 were added on Netflix recently, too. It's also a very good series which covers the Fur Trade during the late 18th century.

Awesome, I need to catch up on that. Very well done. I wish they had this for when I was taking Canadian history in school, lol.

Just watched the new season of F is for Family. My god that show is both hilarious and dark/too real. Really enjoyed it.

And I've been watching the new season of Vikings week to week. Never disappoints.
#Ride?

BlueInCgy

Caught up/watched entire catalogues on a few series over the summer/fall while I was overseas.

Homeland - Hit and miss.  When it hits, it hits hard, when it misses, it's a little tough to push through.  24 and Alias had similar problems.

Bates Motel - enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Walking Dead - Honestly, there is very little reason why I should like the show, but it manages to deliver

Wynona Earp - think I made it through two episodes, then it was "meh, next"

Altered Carbon - I don't know.  Liked the cast, liked the idea, didn't really grab me hard though

Stranger Things - it didn't grab me from the start, so it's sitting mostly unfinished

Daredevil S3 - Yeah, should have ended after Season 2

House of Cards, final season - Seemed to me like they wrote the season to include 2 or 3 more episodes, and just never delivered them, which honestly I think sold the show short.  I sat through to the final 10 minutes of the last episode going "How are they going to wrap all of this up in 10 minutes.", and it didn't really deliver.

blue_gold_84

It appears as though Vikings has run its course and will end after its sixth season. A spin-off could already be in the works.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 09, 2019, 06:54:41 PM
It appears as though Vikings has run its course and will end after its sixth season. A spin-off could already be in the works.

:(

I hardly ever get really into shows but this was one of them for me.

Ah well, all great things must come to an end.
#Ride?

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 09, 2019, 06:54:41 PM

After a quick search, it looks like the seasons of 20 episodes are broken into 2 mini-seasons of 20. So even though Season 5 debuted last year, the current run of episodes is the back half of season 5. Therefore, with season 6 beginning late this year, it's probable the final episodes will air in 2 years from now (Jan 2021). Still more time!!
#Ride?

Pigskin

yep, Vikings, Game of Thrones, and Big Bang all heading to the curb.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

superfan

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on September 26, 2018, 01:00:43 PM
Fun fact: the postal code is accurate to that area, too. However, there are no residences on Wolever Ave. and that postal code would be for residences on Strathcona St. between Wolever Ave. and St. Matthews Ave, quite a ways from the RCMP D Division HQ.
there is a townhouse type complex at 1401 wolever.  Corner of wolever and Denson pl.  I delivered a few hundred pizzas there in highschool. The postal code is accurate to the area where that address is.

Anyway, I really liked
Silicon Valley
Ozark
Billions
Travelers
Kidding
Baskets
Better call Saul

I'll have to check some of these other shows you people have mentioned. Never heard of some of them

Jesse

Anyone finished "You" on Netflix yet?
My wife is amazing!

Norlorne Dr.

I have been watching "The Rookie" with Canadian actor Nathan Fillion.  Pretty good show.

TrueBlue75

Quote from: Jesse on January 19, 2019, 12:49:18 AM
Anyone finished "You" on Netflix yet?

I watched it and quite enjoyed it. It reminded me a bit of Dexter.