Is there a better show on TV...

Started by The Zipp, December 01, 2015, 04:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueInCgy

Quote from: BomberPride on August 08, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
Wynonna Earp - unapologetically cheesy at times, but that's what makes this how so fun. Season 1 is on Netflix with season 2 popping up at some point. Season 3 just started on Space. If you're a fan of Supernatural and/or Buffy then this show will appeal to you.

Dare Devil season 3 is going to happening sooner rather than later. I can't get into Luke Cage. Jessica Jones has it's moments but The Punisher was amazing.

Yeah, there seems to be some pretty hard stratification in that section of the Netflix catalogue

Daredevil

Punisher

Jessica Jones

Luke Cage (especially season 2)

Iron Fist (how did it get a second season)

Jesse

I actually enjoyed Iron Fist more than Jessica Jones or Luke Cage (realizing it's super cheesy). I thought Punisher was a step or two higher than Daredevil as well. So good.

I watched season one Jessica Jones and it was ok. Couldn't get into season two. And I like Luke Cage's cameos on the other shows, but couldn't get past the first few episodes of his own show. The only one I didn't fully watch.
My wife is amazing!

BlueInCgy

Quote from: Jesse on August 09, 2018, 12:52:52 PM
I actually enjoyed Iron Fist more than Jessica Jones or Luke Cage (realizing it's super cheesy). I thought Punisher was a step or two higher than Daredevil as well. So good.

I watched season one Jessica Jones and it was ok. Couldn't get into season two. And I like Luke Cage's cameos on the other shows, but couldn't get past the first few episodes of his own show. The only one I didn't fully watch.

Truthfully, I liked the Punisher more than DD as well, hopefully the second season maintains or surpasses.  I grouped them together as I see them as equals.

I got lost on JJ about 5 episodes into Season 2. 

Luke Cage Season 1 (first half) was OK, second half was a little much.  Second season couldn't keep my attention.

Ozark Season 2 in three weeks!

GOLDMEMBER

I liked Punisher much better. To be honest I liked DD only when Punisher was in it.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: BlueInCgy on August 09, 2018, 01:55:04 PM
Ozark Season 2 in three weeks!

Stoked for that and Mayans MC! Not sure what to think of the second season of The Sinner but I'll probably tune in to the premiere.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Looking forward to the Mayans as well.

blue_gold_84

Anyone check out Disenchantment on Netflix? New animated series from the creators of The Simpsons and Futurama. Pretty hilarious first ten episodes with another ten on the way.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

In last nights Better call Saul episode

Nacho had illegal drivers licences to MANITOBA!

Lol wife and I had a laugh about that one.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Why Manitoba?

Because the cartel will never believe Nacho went to Manitoba lol.

gobombersgo

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 26, 2018, 01:37:44 AM
Why Manitoba?

Because the cartel will never believe Nacho went to Manitoba lol.

More specifically the address was Wolever Ave in Winnipeg which is by the RCMP detachment on Portage.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: gobombersgo on September 26, 2018, 07:29:34 AM
More specifically the address was Wolever Ave in Winnipeg which is by the RCMP detachment on Portage.

Fun fact: the postal code is accurate to that area, too. However, there are no residences on Wolever Ave. and that postal code would be for residences on Strathcona St. between Wolever Ave. and St. Matthews Ave, quite a ways from the RCMP D Division HQ.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

bluengold204

BlueInCgy

Yeah, I saw that and thought that was pretty cool.  Must be a Manitoba linked writer in there somewhere (like Groening with the Simpsons).

GOLDMEMBER