Is there a better show on TV...

Started by The Zipp, December 01, 2015, 04:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Quote from: GCn17 on May 16, 2017, 07:09:33 PM
No love for 2 Broke Girls? Whats the matter with you people.

It's an ugly, ugly show.  ;) :D
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

theaardvark

Been watching "Into the Badlands".  Nice visually...  and the story doesn't suck, and more than enough gore and death for this crowd ;)

Waiting on Orville...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9sKeCE8V0

But that's a different genre...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

True Blue

The Expanse is my favorite right now.  Man in High Castle is pretty good as well.
"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful." - Samuel Johnson

theaardvark

Quote from: True Blue on May 21, 2017, 02:23:14 AM
The Expanse is my favorite right now.  Man in High Castle is pretty good as well.

Killjoys too... lots of decent stuff being made, love that there are so many players vying for content now.  Just wish Letterkenny was on real TV...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

The Zipp

DID NOT LIKE THE ENDING TO FARGO!!!!!

Pure cop out!!

So mad right now!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on June 23, 2017, 04:32:17 AM
DID NOT LIKE THE ENDING TO FARGO!!!!!

Pure cop out!!

So mad right now!
hell ya that ending a complete and utter joke. We were disappointed! One of the worse drama endings I've seen! What the hell happens when to VA Varga?pffft what a bunch of hooey.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Better Call Saul's third season was nothing short of epic. What a great series.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on June 26, 2017, 06:50:39 PM

one of the best so far...

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on June 26, 2017, 06:50:39 PM
absolutely brilliant writing and acting. 3 season was more intense ala Breaking Bad intense.

4 season is gonna be crazy!!!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

BlueInCgy

Downward Dog was original and funny (probably moreso to dog owners, but it wasn't only written for dog owners).  Actually upset ABC won't be picking it up for a second season.  Co'mon Netflix, do the right thing.....

blue_or_die

Anyone checked out Frontier? Man oh man do I love that show. If you're at all interested in Canadian history, it'll be right up your alley.
#Ride?

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_or_die on December 14, 2017, 06:57:26 PM
Anyone checked out Frontier? Man oh man do I love that show. If you're at all interested in Canadian history, it'll be right up your alley.

Great show
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_gold_84

Quote from: blue_or_die on December 14, 2017, 06:57:26 PM

Got it queued up on Netflix and looking forward to watching it. Momoa's a solid actor.

Vikings' new season has been great (I missed this week's episode) and I really enjoyed the series premiere of Knightfall, even though it was a bit hard to follow at times. I'm hoping episode 2 from this week will be better.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 15, 2017, 04:44:31 PM
Got it queued up on Netflix and looking forward to watching it. Momoa's a solid actor.

Vikings' new season has been great (I missed this week's episode) and I really enjoyed the series premiere of Knightfall, even though it was a bit hard to follow at times. I'm hoping episode 2 from this week will be better.

Yep, Vikings has been great so far and I have been saving each new episode for weekend viewing, so I'll catch up today or tomorrow.

Thinking about checking out nightfall soon. Looks good, as they've been hyping it to the Vikings crowd so if it's a similar style, I'll probably like it.
#Ride?

TrueBlue75

I really enjoy Black Mirror. Just binged on season 4 and it was my favourite so far. Lots of weirdness but definitely thought-provoking. Where does one find The Americans? I?ve looked on netflix but it?s not there.