Is there a better show on TV...

Started by The Zipp, December 01, 2015, 04:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 31, 2017, 07:06:04 PM
Second episode of Six was pretty good and the end was just nuts.

Cardinal debuted last week on CTV. Really good first episode, so I think tomorrow's will be much of the same. A dark, gritty crime drama made in Canada? Yes, please.
it was! The chopped arm looked fake a but but still enjoyable to watch YO!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on February 01, 2017, 12:45:39 AM
Vikings is the best show on TV
we know Muddy, we know your pick. Like I said I tried it from the start and got bored.

Just a bunch of bloks

That's ok

The Zipp

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on February 01, 2017, 03:51:06 AM
we know Muddy, we know your pick. Like I said I tried it from the start and got bored.

Just a bunch of bloks

That's ok

10/4 on that...maybe I need to try again but it just moved too slow at the start for me.  Couldn't get past 3 or 4 episodes

blue_or_die

Quote from: Colton on January 31, 2017, 07:41:28 PM
Season 12 of Sunny has been top notch. The Gang Goes to a Water Park was a classic.

Now there's a show I've tried at least 5 or 6 times to get into because everyone talks about how great it is, and fail miserably every time.

I think the storylines are actually hilarious but I cannot get past the three guys and their constant chatter. I feel like telling them to shut up and let the grown up do the acting and progress the plot! lol
#Ride?

Colton

Quote from: blue_or_die on February 01, 2017, 12:44:26 PM
Now there's a show I've tried at least 5 or 6 times to get into because everyone talks about how great it is, and fail miserably every time.

I think the storylines are actually hilarious but I cannot get past the three guys and their constant chatter. I feel like telling them to shut up and let the grown up do the acting and progress the plot! lol

Season 5 is typically considered the best season for good reason, if you haven't watched that I'd recommend checking it out. If that doesn't do it for you it's pretty unlikely the other 11 will.

I wouldn't really say there is any sort of plot to the show. Their are certain things that sort of carry through/effect the "story", but not enough where you could probably watch the seasons out of order and be fine (Although like pretty much any show, watching them in order would still be ideal).

blue_or_die

Quote from: Colton on February 01, 2017, 03:27:38 PM
Season 5 is typically considered the best season for good reason, if you haven't watched that I'd recommend checking it out. If that doesn't do it for you it's pretty unlikely the other 11 will.

I wouldn't really say there is any sort of plot to the show. Their are certain things that sort of carry through/effect the "story", but not enough where you could probably watch the seasons out of order and be fine (Although like pretty much any show, watching them in order would still be ideal).

Season 5 I shall try then! Thanks
#Ride?

blue_gold_84

Third episode of Six was pretty awesome and the second episode of Cardinal was excellent. Sucks having to wait a week. :D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 03, 2017, 01:49:19 PM
Third episode of Six was pretty awesome and the second episode of Cardinal was excellent. Sucks having to wait a week. :D
great show should only get better from here as well

blue_or_die

Anyone seen Silicon Valley? I'm addicted to it and it's only a matter of time before I binge it out. Already on season 3.

May not be for everyone but I'm kind of a nerd so I'm loving the 'drama'.
#Ride?

JMT21

Anyone been watching Black Mirror on Netflix?  Watched first episode last night which pretty much rendered me speechless.

Thoughts?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: JMT21 on February 16, 2017, 11:56:16 AM
Anyone been watching Black Mirror on Netflix?  Watched first episode last night which pretty much rendered me speechless.

Thoughts?

Started watching it last week. Made it through the first four episodes. Pretty weird but quite good and really makes you think.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

BomberPride

Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix is pretty good.

What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

Colton

Quote from: blue_or_die on February 14, 2017, 01:43:50 PM
Anyone seen Silicon Valley? I'm addicted to it and it's only a matter of time before I binge it out. Already on season 3.

May not be for everyone but I'm kind of a nerd so I'm loving the 'drama'.

Silicon Valley is great. Love TJ Miller

The Zipp

Quote from: JMT21 on February 16, 2017, 11:56:16 AM

Thoughts?

Well now - just watched that episode...ok then...

Over to the Jets game to cleanse my mind...

**update** Jets OT was just what I  needed but still haven't decided if I go to episode 2 (although they are all stand alone episodes).