Blue Bombers Forum
June 17, 2019, 12:54:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a better show on TV...  (Read 76878 times)
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2016, 02:03:59 PM »

I liked the lizard dude episode the best so far...

It was hilariously corny! Cheesy

The current reboot of The X-Files follows the same design as its previous version: have a main story but have the occasional the cornball episode. It works, IMO.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2016, 05:48:26 PM »

Walking Dead was awesome last night

Spoiler Alert!

they should have killed off Carl! Apparently people have been clambering for it for years in twitter. One eye Carl might be cool though. Wink At least they killed off all the wimpy cry babies trio from Alexandria. Didn't like any of those three.

Darryl with the bazooka was awesome!!!

Now Better Call Saul tonight! Season 1 was a top 3 season all time for me for any show! Can't wait. Love that Slipping Jimmy!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2016, 06:59:47 PM »

It was hilariously corny! Cheesy

The current reboot of The X-Files follows the same design as its previous version: have a main story but have the occasional the cornball episode. It works, IMO.

I agree - can't be all dark all the time...
JMT21

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2016, 02:37:08 PM »

I've starting watching "The People vs O.J. Simpson" on FX.  Wasn't expecting much but am surprisingly impressed. First 2 episodes have me hooked and now have to watch all 10.

On a side note....... I'm actually volunteering to admit I'm addicted to watching Supergirl.   Embarrassed
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2016, 02:40:07 PM »

The Walking Dead on Sunday was amazing! The X-Files on Monday was pretty good and Better Call Saul was great!

And Vikings is back tomorrow! Grin

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2016, 02:50:22 PM »

I've starting watching "The People vs O.J. Simpson" on FX.  Wasn't expecting much but am surprisingly impressed. First 2 episodes have me hooked and now have to watch all 10.

On a side note....... I'm actually volunteering to admit I'm addicted to watching Supergirl.   Embarrassed
OJ is awesome, superb acting, very nice pace and flow to the shows, intriguing look what happened behind the scenes. If you look at the credits Travoltra produces the show as well.

Overall it's very well done.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 03:12:43 PM by GOLDMEMBER » Logged

New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2016, 03:06:51 PM »

The Walking Dead on Sunday was amazing! The X-Files on Monday was pretty good and Better Call Saul was great!

And Vikings is back tomorrow! Grin

YAY

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
blue_or_die

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2016, 03:39:41 PM »

Yes! I am watching this. It's really good.

Anyone checked out that show Superstore on NBC? I wasn't expecting much but it's on Hulu so I checked it out and it might be my favourite show right now. Mark McKinney from Kids in the Hall is the store manager and he's way too funny!

Yes! Vikings tomorrow!
The Zipp
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2016, 03:57:43 PM »

On a side note....... I'm actually volunteering to admit I'm addicted to watching Supergirl.
   Embarrassed

You are not allowed back in this thread...the commercials were enough for me to stay away from that one...and I watch a lot of TV...

Wink
New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2016, 05:34:52 PM »

You are not allowed back in this thread...the commercials were enough for me to stay away from that one...and I watch a lot of TV...

Wink

LOL

I watch it to. Its actually pretty good.

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2016, 09:37:47 PM »

LOL

I watch it to. Its actually pretty good.
ugh

The Zipp
Global Moderator

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2016, 04:30:12 AM »

11.22.63 - watched the first episode tonight. It was pretty good but I am a sucker for time travel movies and shows that are done well and this one looks to be. I haven't read the book but after seeing this one episode I am tempted to..give it a watch if you like that type of show.
gobombersgo

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2016, 09:43:04 PM »

11.22.63 - watched the first episode tonight. It was pretty good but I am a sucker for time travel movies and shows that are done well and this one looks to be. I haven't read the book but after seeing this one episode I am tempted to..give it a watch if you like that type of show.

On your recommendation I watched the 1st two episodes last night, I enjoyed the show and will watch the series through. (Jake has to be more careful with the way he handles his documents). For the uninitiated, the star of the show is James Franco and the book was written by Stephen King.

I've become hooked on series that have 8-10 episodes a year (11.22.63 has 9) - House of Cards, Narcos, Better Call Saul, Mr. Robot, Fargo, True Detective, X-Files etc.

11.22.63 is shown on Hulu in the States so I'm not sure if a network or streaming service has picked up the show in Canada. People can find it on Kodi however.

Edit: I see that 11.22.63 is on Super Channel in Winnipeg.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:13:37 AM by gobombersgo » Logged

The Zipp
Global Moderator

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2016, 06:54:48 PM »

Hoboken squat cobbler....
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2016, 07:28:04 PM »

Hoboken squat cobbler....

LOL Cheesy

Phenomenal show.