Blue Bombers Forum
December 13, 2017, 06:20:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL Fantasy  (Read 16956 times)
The Zipp

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2016, 02:48:55 AM »

Yes, this year I sure botched that one. Will make sure all teams have legitimate owners next year.

Wasn't your fault buddy.  Thanks again for putting it together.  I get to watch the playoffs from the sidelines and cheer on the Gold Boys to the championship!!!
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2016, 01:55:16 PM »

Yes, this year I sure botched that one. Will make sure all teams have legitimate owners next year.

All good! Thanks for running the league for us Smiley
Mike

« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2016, 01:59:46 PM »

Funny in hindsight - team #1 absolutely crapped the bed and I turned team #2 into the following without a single trade and now I'm in the semis.

QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Jeremy Hill
RB - Rob Kelley
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Brandin Cooks
TE - Zach Ertz
FLEX - Jarvis Landry

Over thought my process during this weekend's matchup. Looked at Cooks' home/road splits and indoor/outdoor splits and was worried because I felt like I needed a more consistent, higher floor option. So I benched Cooks for Adam Thielen who then proceeded to have his head explode on the field on his way to a big fat zero. Cooks puts up 34 points in the 3:05 game.  Roll Eyes

Good thing I ended up going against Rodgers, Davante Adams, Tyler Eifert and Kenny Farrow. I'm going to the finals! Cheesy
The Zipp

« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2016, 02:24:39 PM »

^glad someone is still playing..strange watching the games and not refreshing my phone every few minutes.

I am long done...but someone was moping in my house after Rogers puts up his worst game of the year..Dan Bailey missed 2 50+ and Jay Ajai got stuffed a foot short of the endzone...

I of course rolled out the classic "If "ifs and buts" were candies and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas..."  Got a strange look back..

Dad of the year for sure.
The Zipp

« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2017, 08:14:47 PM »

One of the best times of the year...almost time for the annual draft - Thanks again to Ty for setting this up once again...looking to rebound from a crap season last year and dominate!!
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2017, 08:18:55 PM »

One of the best times of the year...almost time for the annual draft - Thanks again to Ty for setting this up once again...looking to rebound from a crap season last year and dominate!!

X2! No more Eagles receivers for me!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: