Blue Bombers Forum
December 13, 2017, 06:18:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL Fantasy  (Read 16954 times)
The Zipp

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2016, 04:45:23 PM »

At any rate, looking so forward to the NFL starting, glad Banjo Bowl is on Saturday so Sunday can be spent watching "Red Zone" (greatest TV channel in the world for NFL fans, once you have this you will never want to not have access to it)...
94FormZ

« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2016, 10:44:37 PM »

My team:
B. Bortles
J. Nelson
J. Edelman
David Johnson
Devonta Freeman
G. Olsen
W. Snead
Bench: Emmanuel Sanders, T. Eifert, T. Coleman, Michael Thomas, Devontae Booker, Chris Johnson
Kicker: C. Catanzaro
Defense: Houston

Thinking of dropping Eifert and picking up Houston's Will Fuller. Have a feeling him and Hopkins are gonna let it up this year with Osweiler
Colton

« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2016, 11:05:23 PM »

My team:
B. Bortles
J. Nelson
J. Edelman
David Johnson
Devonta Freeman
G. Olsen
W. Snead
Bench: Emmanuel Sanders, T. Eifert, T. Coleman, Michael Thomas, Devontae Booker, Chris Johnson
Kicker: C. Catanzaro
Defense: Houston

Thinking of dropping Eifert and picking up Houston's Will Fuller. Have a feeling him and Hopkins are gonna let it up this year with Osweiler

Fuller was a must draft for me.
94FormZ

« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2016, 11:19:47 PM »

#6 on waiver so somebody will likely pick him up before me Sad.
Jesse

« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2016, 06:09:45 PM »

Drafted two teams ($75/10 team and a $50/12 team) and I'm so torn. Both are keeper leagues, so I was able to bring a player from my team last year and give up the draft pick I used last year to select them.

My 10 team league went so well, my 12 team league is a disaster.

$75 10 team
QB - Russell Wilson
RB - Todd Gurley *
RB - Eddie Lacy
WR - Odell Beckham
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Travis Kelce
FLEX - Donte Moncrief
Bench: Jeremy Hill, Tom Brady, Stefon Diggs, Tajae Sharpe

How did you end up with Gurley and Beckham?!?!
Mike

« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2016, 08:13:38 PM »

How did you end up with Gurley and Beckham?!?!

Gurley was my keeper from choosing him in the 6th last year and then I drafted second overall.

So basically my draft was

1st: OBJ
2nd: Lacy
3rd: Dez
4th: Russ
5th: Moncrief
6th: Gurley
Colton

« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2016, 08:34:36 PM »

#6 on waiver so somebody will likely pick him up before me Sad.

You can't pick up guys today/tomorrow between the Thursday and Sunday games? All leagues I have been in players are free agents in this window.
94FormZ

« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2016, 09:05:29 PM »

I picked him up last night, it did go through waivers though.
Colton

« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2016, 09:52:56 PM »

I picked him up last night, it did go through waivers though.

Ahh I didn't see that wasn't from today, nice though! Hopefully he pans out!
The Zipp

« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2016, 01:04:39 PM »

A terrible season for my team...didn't even make the consolation bracket...done with this team - dropped all my players except for the required one to keep a team and when it comes time to pick keepers next season I will be starting fresh...just a terrible, terrible team I had....

DeAndre Hopkins is trash for fantasy..
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2016, 01:28:51 PM »

A terrible season for my team...didn't even make the consolation bracket...done with this team - dropped all my players except for the required one to keep a team and when it comes time to pick keepers next season I will be starting fresh...just a terrible, terrible team I had....

I had a rough year too. I think I finished behind you. Lost a ton of close games and had some injuries. Hopkins didn't have a great year but look who's throwing him the ball. I think I'll go the other way and add players now and try to cobble together some keepers for next year.
The Zipp

« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2016, 01:35:39 PM »

I had a rough year too. I think I finished behind you. Lost a ton of close games and had some injuries. Hopkins didn't have a great year but look who's throwing him the ball. I think I'll go the other way and add players now and try to cobble together some keepers for next year.

yah...we sucked...hopefully Ty brings down the hammer and boots out the non-players who just auto-draft and never make a change to their team...just not fun....that would free up some good players.
Mike

« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2016, 01:55:12 PM »

Drafted two teams ($75/10 team and a $50/12 team) and I'm so torn. Both are keeper leagues, so I was able to bring a player from my team last year and give up the draft pick I used last year to select them.

My 10 team league went so well, my 12 team league is a disaster.

$75 10 team
QB - Russell Wilson
RB - Todd Gurley *
RB - Eddie Lacy
WR - Odell Beckham
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Travis Kelce
FLEX - Donte Moncrief
Bench: Jeremy Hill, Tom Brady, Stefon Diggs, Tajae Sharpe

$50 12 team (0.5 PPR)
QB - Marcus Mariota
RB - Doug Martin
RB - Duke Johnson
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Brandin Cooks
TE - Jason Witten
FLEX - Jarvis Landry *
Bench: Jeremy Hill, Sterling Shepard, Charles Sims, Bilal Powell

Rough go of it in the second draft, but I feel fairly confident I'm going to steamroll guys in the first league. Gurley was my keeper in the 6th round and I was still able to draft OBJ, Lacy and Bryant in my first 3 rounds.

Funny in hindsight - team #1 absolutely crapped the bed and I turned team #2 into the following without a single trade and now I'm in the semis.

QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Jeremy Hill
RB - Rob Kelley
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Brandin Cooks
TE - Zach Ertz
FLEX - Jarvis Landry
Colton

« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2016, 03:00:26 PM »

I probably lost 4+ games to horrible choices/stupidity this year. Wilson at QB absolutely boned me. I benched him during his one good game in the first two months, so 8 weeks into the season I got one game a hair over 14 points from him, and every other week was sub-12 points. Trading for Mariota and picking up L Murray almost saved my season but it was too little too late. I think I benched TY Hilton for every good game he had and played him for every sub-10 point game he had, and don't get me started with Gurley... I came so close to not keeping him so I could draft Elliott but worried I wouldn't get a good enough pick in the draft... ****. I drafted Dak knowing he would be good and dropped him because I thought it would take too long to come about Cry

At least Mike Evans didn't hurt me.
ty204

« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2016, 11:31:07 PM »

yah...we sucked...hopefully Ty brings down the hammer and boots out the non-players who just auto-draft and never make a change to their team...just not fun....that would free up some good players.

Yes, this year I sure botched that one. Will make sure all teams have legitimate owners next year.

I'm Blue, are you?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: