Blue Bombers Forum
October 22, 2017, 01:48:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL Fantasy  (Read 14412 times)
ty204

« on: August 22, 2014, 01:32:24 PM »

Draft is on Sunday at 7:30 PM. It is in the first year of a keeper league so some teams do get an advantage, but some team were not very good  Tongue If you wanna join PM me. It is just for fun no money.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:50:34 PM by ty204 » Logged

I'm Blue, are you?
The Zipp

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 04:21:23 PM »

Join the fun. Always looking for more people to destroy on a weekly basis.
 Wink
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 04:22:24 PM »

I'm in Smiley My team name is Not My Forte... Smiley
The Zipp

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 04:32:19 PM »

I'm in Smiley My team name is Not My Forte... Smiley

Great. - look forward to the battles.  Draft well!!
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 06:01:05 PM »

Great. - look forward to the battles.  Draft well!!

Pressure!
The Zipp

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 11:02:23 PM »

Pressure!

Too bad about your injuries today...doesn't feel the same beating a team like that...I will take the win though.
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 11:17:18 PM »

Too bad about your injuries today...doesn't feel the same beating a team like that...I will take the win though.

lol thanks!  Smiley my team is a smouldering ruin!!!!
The Zipp

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 06:22:44 PM »

Big game tonight for me in the quest for a championship, I need a high scoring game to close the gap...down by 47 with 4 players to go...win and it is father vs son (Goldboys) for the ultimate prize...technically I think he has the better team at the moment and some favorable match-ups next week so I don't think i can beat him anyways.

Been a fun season for sure and makes Sundays in front of the TV a blast.
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 06:24:04 PM »

Yea so much fun. I'm in a lot of trouble on the B side pool. Picked a bad week to come up empty and Jamaal Charles picked an awful week to let Knile Davis do all the damage.
The Zipp

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 06:30:45 PM »

That is the kicker...one or two guys on your team having an "off" day...last year Jamaal scored 50 against me in the playoffs  Angry

I need Cutler to toss a few to Jeffrey tonight, maybe he can do something for both of us...and your guy Forte to run like the wind....and Drew to finally connect with Jimmy like the old days.
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2014, 05:01:56 PM »

That is the kicker...one or two guys on your team having an "off" day...last year Jamaal scored 50 against me in the playoffs  Angry

I need Cutler to toss a few to Jeffrey tonight, maybe he can do something for both of us...and your guy Forte to run like the wind....and Drew to finally connect with Jimmy like the old days.

Well...Cutler didn't do much... and now I'm in the 7th place game. Ah well. I'll probably put up 150 now that it doesn't matter Tongue
The Zipp

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 11:59:30 PM »

Bears are horrible. Look like the Bombers, at least I have two of the best one team. Too bad trestman will get fired at the end of the year.

Fantasy is working out just fine - the champion will be in my house one way or another. Some good trash talking going on for the next few days. I think I will lose to him for the second year in a row (last year he was third and I was fourth). His pick up of beckham jr was the move of the year I think.

You had a tough one coming into the year in a keeper league - it will be better next season for you.
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 02:12:10 PM »

Bears are horrible. Look like the Bombers, at least I have two of the best one team. Too bad trestman will get fired at the end of the year.

Fantasy is working out just fine - the champion will be in my house one way or another. Some good trash talking going on for the next few days. I think I will lose to him for the second year in a row (last year he was third and I was fourth). His pick up of beckham jr was the move of the year I think.

You had a tough one coming into the year in a keeper league - it will be better next season for you.

Hopefully. The Bears are horrible but Cutler has put up decent fantasy points... but yea I'll be back next year.. already looking forward to it.. it's a great active league.
15 Eagles

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2014, 10:53:57 PM »

Sounds like a great league.  I've been in so many crappy dead leagues NFL NHL MLB it really sucks. If there's ever an opening I'm down with that. Does anyone here do a baseball league ?

Alcohol. The cause of and solution to all of life's problems - Homer Simpson.
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2015, 03:22:44 PM »

I know it's a little early but are we doing this again? It was fun last year!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: