NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

I don't know how you can quit on your team and expect to ever enter the dressing room again. Ridiculous. He's done in Boston, done.

4everalonghair

Quote from: dd on August 21, 2020, 03:35:38 AM
I don't know how you can quit on your team and expect to ever enter the dressing room again. Ridiculous. He's done in Boston, done.

Apparently one of his daughters had a medical issue and he made the right choice.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: 4everalonghair on August 21, 2020, 03:47:21 AM
Apparently one of his daughters had a medical issue and he made the right choice.

Agree made a great choice, health and family over sports.  DD you need to have more compansion.  He is not done in Boston, not done lol.

dd

We ll see. He was mediocre at best in the playoffs and they have younger, cheaper and better talent on their bench right now. I still say he?s done.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: dd on August 22, 2020, 03:05:00 AM
We ll see. He was mediocre at best in the playoffs and they have younger, cheaper and better talent on their bench right now. I still say he?s done.

Mediocre? He didn't even play in the playoffs, just the round robin which determined seeding.

Who's younger, cheaper, and better on their bench right now?

The organization supports his decision and respects it. Your lack of empathy is embarrassing.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

dd

I'd go with Halak and his $2.5 mil salary and let Rask and his $7.5 mil walk

Pigskin

Who will be the next coach of the Capitals.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on August 24, 2020, 04:45:40 AM
Who will be the next coach of the Capitals.

My money is on Gallant.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Jockitch

cheering for Gallant to land the Cap gig.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on August 24, 2020, 07:28:52 PM
I will go with Mike Babcock.

I'm curious where he goes career-wise from here. I feel like his old school approach is a dying method in today's NHL.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on August 24, 2020, 08:01:57 PM
I'm curious where he goes career-wise from here. I feel like his old school approach is a dying method in today's NHL.

I think he probably enough money to ride off into the sunset. Maybe coach team Canada in some of the lesser events. Babcock signed an 8 year deal back in 2015 for 6.25M  per. He mite be happy to just relax and collect his 6.25M.

dd

I wouldn?t blame him in the least. He got hung out to dry by the cry baby maple loafs. Turns out it wasn?t the coach afterall, Scotty bowman ? an old schooler himself, couldn?t turn the loafs around.

Pigskin

Love to see NYI and the Canucks in the Cup finals.

Pigskin

Nice to see how well Zach Whitecloud is playing. Brandon kid that looks like a good one.