NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockitch

For this season run to the Stanley the Pens easily won the trade ....... Zucker has super speed & Crosby & Malkin will surely help him fill the net

Wild needed to make this happen & their return may look real good in a couple of years ....... cheering for Galchenyuk to have a resurgence in his career.

McDavid is out 2-3 weeks with a quad injury ......... may be, should be, a big big factor in their run to the playoffs.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Galchenyuk has been done for a while now. Dead weight with a big contract.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

blue_or_die

If only this board could support gifs.

Y'all already know the perfect one for this situation.
#Ride?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: blue_or_die on February 14, 2020, 04:22:21 PM
If only this board could support gifs.

Y'all already know the perfect one for this situation.

It is literally the perfect one! I tried to post it but the forum wouldn't let me. :(
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

Wonder if GM Guerin told Boudreaux what pathetic return he might get for Dumba & maybe even moving out Dubnyk & Coach Bruce lost it ............ nah !! 
Glad that wasn?t PM being dumped

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Jockitch

Really happy for Kovalchuk .... landing in Washington certainly is a win win for team & player

Canes lost Dman Brett Pesce for possibly remainder of season.
Without Hamilton & Pesce is like Buff & Myers not being in our lineup ...... or I guess
currently if we lost Morrissey & Pionk  ...... Yikes if your a Cane fan

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Ottawa with 13/14 picks in this years draft. That's crazy.

ModAdmin

Jacob Markstrom out with torn meniscus.  Canucks trade with NJ for goalie Louis Domingue.  Canucks goalie Zane McIntye goes to NJ.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Jockitch

That might take weeks/months with or without surgery if quite serious
Markstrom was their MVP

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: Pigskin on February 24, 2020, 07:45:57 PM
Ottawa with 13/14 picks in this years draft. That's crazy.

3 in the top 10

Im not sure if thats good or bad
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_or_die

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on February 25, 2020, 06:20:08 AM

3 in the top 10

Im not sure if thats good or bad

I would say it's great. Ottawa is a team that won't attract any free agents and it will be hard to re-sign the, what, two players they have who are good when their contracts expire if Ottawa continues to be a joke. Having so many picks lets them do a true draft and develop.
#Ride?

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_or_die on February 25, 2020, 01:24:41 PM
I would say it's great. Ottawa is a team that won't attract any free agents and it will be hard to re-sign the, what, two players they have who are good when their contracts expire if Ottawa continues to be a joke. Having so many picks lets them do a true draft and develop.

Well the kids aint winning a Cup and one day they all need to be payed and we have seen this in ED and now the Leafs.

As much as i believe in draft n develop in this case i may look at making trades. Bring in a solid leader on O and another on the D to help bring in the new.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Pigskin

Jay B0, will sit out the rest of the year. Maybe the end of his hockey playing days. Very sad news for a very good player.