NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Tort - a - rell - a

Tampa is down 3-0

Unbelievable

theaardvark

Just about everyone had Tampa winning it all.  But rarely does the President's trophy winner win the cup.  And getting pwned by Torts?  COuld this be a time where the president's trophy winning coach gets canned?  Is John Cooper the next Dwayne Casey?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

No way Cooper gets axed. He just got extended at the end of March.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

Holy crow Ovi just destroyed a dude (can spell his name) in a fight - knocked him out cold with a punch...

Like freakin' Ivan Drago our there

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on April 15, 2019, 11:58:37 PM
Holy crow Ovi just destroyed a dude (can spell his name) in a fight - knocked him out cold with a punch...

Like freakin' Ivan Drago our there

That guy is a beast.
My wife is amazing!

Stretch

Quote from: Jesse on April 16, 2019, 12:00:22 PM
That guy is a beast.

He's a lot bigger than some people realize.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

theaardvark

Thorton gets a game for head hunting?  Egregious. 

And then dismisses the hit saying his kid hits him harder multiple times a day... well, if that's true it explains a lot...

One game usually means the offender was at least remorseful of his actions, not sure that comment says anything of the sort.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

The Zipp

Biggest choke ever??  I think the TBL take that award along with their Presidents trophy...

62 wins in the regular season
0 in the post season

blue_gold_84

Craziest thing I've seen in the NHL. Bolts were absolutely brutal in this series.

Penguins get swept, too.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

TrueBlue75

I am stunned by Tampa getting swept! My playoff bracket just went poof!

Stretch

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on April 17, 2019, 05:18:42 AM
I am stunned by Tampa getting swept! My playoff bracket just went poof!

You and a lot of other people (myself included  :'().
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

Fire101

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on April 17, 2019, 02:13:26 AM
Craziest thing I've seen in the NHL. Bolts were absolutely brutal in this series.

Penguins get swept, too.

Anybody watch all four games of the series???
Tort's used a 1-2-2 trap in New York, I'm guessing he did that with Columbus and the Tampa players refused to play a hard dump and chase game.

Very disappointed with the Pens, that's two years in a row that Barry Trotz beat them with the 1-1-3 neutral zone trap

The Zipp

Nathan McKinnon is fun to watch...

Dallas taking it to the Preds

The Zipp

Well if you weren't watching this game 7 between the sharks and knights you are missing something crazy...

Not sure about the major penalty call...but sitting here waiting for OT to start around midnight I am calling Vegas to win...

The Zipp

Quote from: The Zipp on April 24, 2019, 04:41:26 AM
Well if you weren't watching this game 7 between the sharks and knights you are missing something crazy...

Not sure about the major penalty call...but sitting here waiting for OT to start around midnight I am calling Vegas to win...

What a game!!  Dont really love or hate either team so it was just fun to watch the ebb and flow of this game.