NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

https://www.tsn.ca/rieder-offended-by-nicholson-s-comments-1.1277900

Bob Nicholson is either stupid or senile... or both.

And he seems to wonder why his organization is such a mess...? Take a look in the mirror, Bob.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

Bob for sure ...... plus those idiots like Lowe & McTavish, who helped turn it into an embarrassment back over a decade ago.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Fire101

It's official, the Jets, Flames, and Leafs are Canada's hope to bring the Cup back home.

Jockitch

Appears the Flames are the team to put the $$ on.      Am a big Jet fan/critic so I will be nail biting, swearing & cheering throughout the ups & downs

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

The Zipp

Quote from: Jockitch on April 06, 2019, 02:05:11 PM
Appears the Flames are the team to put the $$ on.      Am a big Jet fan/critic so I will be nail biting, swearing & cheering throughout the ups & downs

I would agree...Toronto has the bruins and the Lightning are going to be the favs to win it all based on just how good they are. 

Jets well - I don't even know what to predict...probably disappointment?

TrueBlue75

Huh, our resident Oilers fans have sure been quiet the past year or so... Glad they didn?t win the draft lottery again! Avs dropped from first to fourth again, lol! Love it!

blue_or_die

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on April 10, 2019, 03:35:43 AM
Huh, our resident Oilers fans have sure been quiet the past year or so... Glad they didn?t win the draft lottery again! Avs dropped from first to fourth again, lol! Love it!

I was just thinking about those two. That sure is fun to look back on. Lots of chirping about a team that had one (mediocre) playoff run in 13 years, yet have the best player in the world and 455 first overall picks.

But I digress  :)
#Ride?

Jockitch

Poor Sakic looked so sick when he dropped to 4th ....... still not a bad position ...... Ottawa fans, those few who care, must have felt soooooo relieved in a sense.
If Hughes lands in Jersey, Taylor Hall isn't a bad player to be teamed with, on occasion, to learn how to play both ends of the rink.

Was really happy for the Rangers, cuz I've always loved their uni colors, to break their bad tradition of no top picks for a gazillion years.

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

Quote from: blue_or_die on April 10, 2019, 01:52:56 PM
I was just thinking about those two. That sure is fun to look back on. Lots of chirping about a team that had one (mediocre) playoff run in 13 years, yet have the best player in the world and 455 first overall picks.

But I digress  :)

Honestly, it brings me pure joy to dig through those old conversations and see the nonsense that was spewed by those two.

It also brings me pure joy the playoffs start tonight!!
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

royrdsjr

With apologies to Jets & their fans, I'm REALLY pulling for a Carolina Hurricanes - Nashville Predators Stanley Cup Finals. That would be so funny.

Jesse

Quote from: royrdsjr on April 12, 2019, 02:05:18 AM
With apologies to Jets & their fans, I'm REALLY pulling for a Carolina Hurricanes - Nashville Predators Stanley Cup Finals. That would be so funny.

You're dead to us.
My wife is amazing!

Stretch

Quote from: royrdsjr on April 12, 2019, 02:05:18 AM

That would cause Gary Bettman to give all his critics the middle finger.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

The Zipp

Tampa bay down 3-0 to CBJ

Tampa can win 4 straight at any time BUT this is surprising...

A first round loss would be a huge choke!!

The Zipp

Quote from: The Zipp on April 13, 2019, 12:39:20 AM
Tampa bay down 3-0 to CBJ

Tampa can win 4 straight at any time BUT this is surprising...

A first round loss would be a huge choke!!

3-1 now...not over

Jockitch

Torts has his playoff face on, his team is challenging the Bolts & Vasilevskiy's magic is no place to be found.

Sharks & Vegas are flying & pounding each other.  In 2 games the Sharks have laid out 88 hits & Vegas 72.  WOW !!
Also, in a take no prisoners battle, Islanders have out hit the Pens by a close 83-79
Meanwhile the Jets are outhitting the Blues 66-47

HUSTLE & MUSCLE