NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theaardvark

Making a hideous mascot on purpose that goes viral is brilliant.  Making one that is hideous unintentionally is a cannable offence.  Not pointing fingers, Bella...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

What a fantastic move! Just a gorgeous jersey and a wonderful nod to the franchise's history.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

bluengold204

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on September 27, 2018, 07:59:17 PM
What a fantastic move! Just a gorgeous jersey and a wonderful nod to the franchise's history.

lol yeah it almost makes me want to cheer for the canes

Sir Blue and Gold

Haha - green whalers jersey. There's going to a lot of confused Hurricane fans. Or maybe not, but you know, the fans that they do have will probably be confused.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on September 27, 2018, 07:59:17 PM

Lol    This good and The Jets new is bad?
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_gold_84

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on September 29, 2018, 07:51:59 AM
Lol    This good and The Jets new is bad?

Yup, the Hartford Whalers jersey is really nice.

The Jets Aviator jersey doesn't do it for me. The word crest is the only thing I like. Had TNSE gone with a 90s retro design, I'd have been on board.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

bluengold204

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 10, 2018, 03:40:12 AM
didnt the knights win the west?

Nah preds fished 1st in the west (actually first in the league) after the regular season which their banner indicates.  I just don't know how often teams actually raise a banner for that tho lol.  If anything they should be raising a banner for winning the presidents trophy, but nobody really cares if you lost in the second round of the playoffs.

blue_or_die

Quote from: bluengold204 on October 10, 2018, 01:57:03 PM
Nah preds fished 1st in the west (actually first in the league) after the regular season which their banner indicates.  I just don't know how often teams actually raise a banner for that tho lol.  If anything they should be raising a banner for winning the presidents trophy, but nobody really cares if you lost in the second round of the playoffs.

I dunno, I?d say that?s a big accomplishment. Dying for the Jets 2.0 to get a banner in the rafters.
#Ride?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: bluengold204 on October 10, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

Apparently, a number of teams have raised Regular Season Conference Champions banners. That seems corny to me, though.

The Predators raised two other banners last night: division champs, Presidents Trophy.

A lot of fanfare for getting bounced in the second round, only to get shut out by the Flames. :D

Quote from: blue_or_die on October 10, 2018, 02:04:25 PM
I dunno, I?d say that?s a big accomplishment. Dying for the Jets 2.0 to get a banner in the rafters.

Same here. Just not one that says "Regular Season Western Conference Champions" on it. ;)
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on October 10, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
Same here. Just not one that says "Regular Season Western Conference Champions" on it. ;)

Lol, not a championship banner but hey, I?d take a Prez trophy banner. Guess I have the classic Winnipeg sports fan mentality lol. ?Good enough!?
#Ride?