NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Quote from: Chris1982 on April 12, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
As always Pens are looking very good in the playoffs.  As usual, they play just above average in the regular season and come alive in the playoffs.  Crosby being his typical self last night with 3 goals.  They could be SC favourites again. 

Crosby is an insane talent...hard to dislike him.  The Pens will likely go far - Philly will do better next game though.

blue_or_die

I think last night was a demonstration of the situation of the east, which is a few elite teams vs a bunch of jabronis who made the playoffs because there needs to be 16 teams in.
#Ride?

Chris1982

Quote from: blue_or_die on April 12, 2018, 04:34:54 PM
I think last night was a demonstration of the situation of the east, which is a few elite teams vs a bunch of jabronis who made the playoffs because there needs to be 16 teams in.

There was just 1 game in the East last night so not much to go off.  I agree that Columbus, Jersey and Flyers probably wont do much, but Pittsburgh, TB, Capitals, Toronto and Boston are all legit contenders.

blue_or_die

Quote from: Chris1982 on April 12, 2018, 04:45:32 PM
There was just 1 game in the East last night so not much to go off.  I agree that Columbus, Jersey and Flyers probably wont do much, but Pittsburgh, TB, Capitals, Toronto and Boston are all legit contenders.

Basically what I said.

I agree with your assessment, except I expect Boston to make Toronto look like they didn't deserve to make the playoffs at all.
#Ride?

gbill2004

Quote from: blue_or_die on April 12, 2018, 06:55:47 PM
Basically what I said.

I agree with your assessment, except I expect Boston to make Toronto look like they didn't deserve to make the playoffs at all.
Ya, Toronto just isn't a top calibre team right now. 

The Zipp

gbill2004

Chris1982

Quote from: The Zipp on April 13, 2018, 01:10:49 AM
Marchand is a weirdo...

Haha yeah.... trying to kiss Komarov!   :D :D  By far the Bruins MVP this year though.

theaardvark

So, spitting on a player is a suspension in most leagues, what does direct contact spitting call for?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

gbill2004

Quote from: theaardvark on April 13, 2018, 03:46:41 PM
So, spitting on a player is a suspension in most leagues, what does direct contact spitting call for?
He licked him...I don't think he spit. 

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: theaardvark on April 13, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

He didnt spit
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

dd

Quote from: gbill2004 on April 12, 2018, 07:09:21 PM
Ya, Toronto just isn't a top calibre team right now. 
The Loafs are highly over rated, and if that team was in Calgary or Vancouver, nobody would be talking about them. They are over hyped by the HNIC media.

Classy move by Kadris too!! Then he tries to defend it. Brutal.

Jockitch

League got it right ...... Kadri deserved 3 games.   
Certain players we can dislike, Kadri & his cheap shots over the years, has made him quite disliked by me. However he is important to the Leafs, so I say YAY.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

gbill2004

Quote from: Jockitch on April 14, 2018, 07:07:28 PM
League got it right ...... Kadri deserved 3 games.   
Certain players we can dislike, Kadri & his cheap shots over the years, has made him quite disliked by me. However he is important to the Leafs, so I say YAY.
Rogers won?t like this.

theaardvark

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on April 13, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

He didnt spit

No, he applied the spit directly, instead of utilizing it as a projectile.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.