NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB

Anyone see the guy with custom Manitoba plates that says "MCJESUS" driving around yet? Jersey is that you? :D
I can see someone being offended by that, suprised they issued it to him.

Jersey

Quote from: The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB on September 20, 2017, 02:14:48 PM
Anyone see the guy with custom Manitoba plates that says "MCJESUS" driving around yet? Jersey is that you? :D
Lmao. No, not me. I just have a huge Oilers decel on my side  of the door (passenger) and Bombers logo on other drivers side door. And we have bombers licence plates. Then back window has our team's. It's all sportsified.

I know church goes get all mad about it. I say McJesus all time. I pray...pray to him 😂
🏈 #15 WBBombers #1  🏉 #12 GBPackers #87
🚨 #97 OrangeCrush #29  Let's Go Oilers 🥅
#27 Let's Go Angels ⚾ / ⚽ #7 Portugal 🇵🇹

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB on September 20, 2017, 02:14:48 PM
likely approved taken out of context!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jersey

So the guy lives by my buddy actually. Small world.

McWow tonight. This guy is simply jaw dropping to watch. 40.9km h and last year was 37kmh. What a blessing to have. Nobody better individually.

blue_gold_84

Connor McDavid is going to destroy the NHL this season. That breakaway last night was absolutely incredible.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Colton

Quote from: Jersey on October 05, 2017, 05:35:46 AM
Nobody better individually.

I suppose if you exclude Crosby that may be true.

Jersey

Quote from: Colton on October 05, 2017, 02:44:38 PM
I suppose if you exclude Crosby that may be true.
Hey I'm willing to stand by that in year 2 vs Crosby. Connor career just getting started. But Crosby achievements of winning I only can hope McDavid follows. It's not easy. But watch this kid 97 play he is a piece of work.

December can't come fast enough for my trip to Edmonton for 3 games. NYE vs Jets, jan 2 vs la and jan 4 vs ANA. Eeeek

blue_gold_84

Did not expect the Blackhawks to put up 10 on the defending champs last night. :o

In other news, TSN's Dreger thinks the Senators move Turris at some point this season: http://www.tsn.ca/dreger-seems-likely-sens-trade-turris-this-season-1.877386
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

TrueBlue75

Quote from: Jersey on September 21, 2017, 01:34:50 PM
Lmao. No, not me. I just have a huge Oilers decel on my side  of the door (passenger) and Bombers logo on other drivers side door. And we have bombers licence plates. Then back window has our team's. It's all sportsified.

I know church goes get all mad about it. I say McJesus all time. I pray...pray to him 😂
Haha! Then I saw you driving down Lagimodiere in early October. White SUV? Saw the 3 team logos and figured it was you. Nice vehicle ruined by butt ugly flags and decals... :D

Jersey

Real classy 👌. Secondly... they're my team's. If it hurts you... why dont you go and support ur team's? Unless it was weekend or after 6pm, that wasn't me in car. Lot Q will be tailgating Saturday. Come tell us how crappy it looks... will be reppin all afternoon.

Beautiful teams🚨

TrueBlue75

Quote from: Jersey on October 11, 2017, 02:04:28 PM
Real classy 👌. Secondly... they're my team's. If it hurts you... why dont you go and support ur team's? Unless it was weekend or after 6pm, that wasn't me in car. Lot Q will be tailgating Saturday. Come tell us how crappy it looks... will be reppin all afternoon.

Beautiful teams🚨

Ummmm.....what? I support my teams thanks. I don't have to decorate my vehicle to the extreme to show support. A bit sensitive are we? Lol

Jersey

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on October 12, 2017, 01:20:48 AM
Ummmm.....what? I support my teams thanks. I don't have to decorate my vehicle to the extreme to show support. A bit sensitive are we? Lol
dont be rude for no reason and you wont get a response that way!

TrueBlue75

Quote from: Jersey on October 12, 2017, 03:26:08 AM
dont be rude for no reason and you wont get a response that way!

Lol! Knocking a team's colours and logos is rude? Okay then.  ::)