NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jersey on August 18, 2017, 04:25:01 PM
No but he had a hatty in playoffs 16 pts in 13 games! top 8 in NHL goal scoring!  ;)
wow ::)
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jersey

🏈 #15 WBBombers #1  🏉 #12 GBPackers #87
🚨 #97 OrangeCrush #29  Let's Go Oilers 🥅
#27 Let's Go Angels ⚾ / ⚽ #7 Portugal 🇵🇹

GOLDMEMBER

Jersey

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on August 19, 2017, 12:22:33 AM
Your team has been complete **** for many years.  You have only became good because of it.

This is not a team put together by a good GM.....  this is a team put together because it was ****.. It had the number 1 picks for years.

We are building with 8th or 9th picks.

AH  :D? PC has brought in Maroon in a trade for nothing. He signed Drake Cagguila. Traded for Larson. Signed Lucic. Traded for Talbot for nothing. Signed Benning a young college D. Signed Russel. Slepyshev, Traded for Strome, Signed Sekera, traded for Kassian. Drafted McDavid (Was not supposed to land him, you know kinda like Laine situation  ;) ) signed Jokinen etc.. stop me anytime Mud...you need to brush up on your Hockey! He has clear out MADE this team in 2 years and to playoffs in that short.

Oilers been so bad for years , ok and...? How has the Jets been btw?  Talk about NOW, you wanna talk past because it's easier but unfortunately you gotta deal with this era of Oilers. Have Fun!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jersey

Doaner had fantastic career! Good for him. Phoenix will def be raising his banner!

side note. i bought my 3 Oilers games tickets. Dec.31 vs Jets. Jan.2 vs LAK and Jan.4 vs Ducks. Super excited!!!!!!! Love doing xmas in Edm for myself and family and to see friends there!!  $1,249.00 costed me for 3 games. The tix prices are absolute crazy there. BTW im in upper deck every game. Near blue line and towards behind net! Its only re sale left for games. But even so prices went up this year and its just to expensive in lower bowl if I wanna go to 3 games. $495.00 for lower bowl vs Montreal ( I wanted to go to that game and thats not re sale price) like how can ppl afford that? But whatever the countdown is on!

theaardvark

So, where do the Flames end up?  And what does that do to the Stamps?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on September 13, 2017, 05:25:16 AM

The Flames will remain at the Saddledome. The Stampeders will remain at McMahon Stadium.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theaardvark on September 13, 2017, 05:25:16 AM
seattle

theaardvark

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Jersey

Jersey

Oilers win young stars tourney again. 4 straight years. Swept everyone 2 years in a row.

Caleb Jones and WHL defensemen of the year, Ethan Bear absolute studs for us on D line in coming years.

Hockey is back!!! First game today.  Canucks vs la kings