NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

royrdsjr

Someone please hear my humble plea,IF somehow the Tampa Bay Lightning do make it to the finals,PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DO NOT let Brooke Hogan(Hulk Hogan's daughter) sing the national anthem again like she did the last time that they were in the finals.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on May 02, 2015, 09:57:20 AM
meh, anti climatic Hawks pull it out anyways.

Lightning could strangle hold montreal with another win in La Belle Province.

Anti-climactic? ???

The Habs and the Flames are done, IMO.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

Not a flag waver in the playoffs, so I anticipate & cheer on the Ducks & Bolts
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

royrdsjr

Quote from: Jockitch on May 04, 2015, 01:41:09 PM
Not a flag waver in the playoffs, so I anticipate & cheer on the Ducks & Bolts

ONLY if the Tampa Bay Lightning move to Orlando,then we can have the "Disney" series(Disneyland versus Disney World).

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: royrdsjr on May 04, 2015, 06:34:32 PM
ONLY if the Tampa Bay Lightning move to Orlando,then we can have the "Disney" series(Disneyland versus Disney World).
ugh!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

One of the sunbelt teams actually doing well, IIRC. I'm sure you're being half serious but I doubt the Lightning would ever move.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

New_Earth_Mud

Pretty weird post.   ???

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

royrdsjr

Just being sarcastic about the Tampa Bay Lighting. Disneyworld is in Orlando,FL,& Disneyland is in Anaheim. That would no doubt be the ONLY thing interesting about a Ducks-Lightning Stanley Cup finals IF the Lightning where in Orlando instead of Tampa Bay. Anyway,I have succumbed to the "Magic Kingdom," Go Ducks!!!
The only original 6 team not disappointing me are the Blackhawks. I looked for yesterday's gametime between the New York Rangers & the Washington Capitals & my guide said "Rangers at Capitals," but my dylexia misinterpreted that as "Rangers at Capitalists." I went to sleep in the middle of the game,& when I woke up to see what the final score was,my only response to the final score was,"the Capitalists won."

Would it be safe to say that the Stanley Cup winner will come out of the Western conference?

royrdsjr

Final statement for right now,if both the Canadiens & Rangers are eliminated,& the Ducks do make it to the finals,I want to see them match up against the Washington Capitals,because the Duck's head coach,Bruce Boudreau,was formerly the head coach of the Washington Capitals before the Caps fired him,& that would be sweet revenge if the Ducks defeat the Caps.

buckzumhoff

That was the worst call Ive seen in a long time. Maybe the worst call in judgement for no goal ever. No goal and the puck can be seen rebounded off the goalies pads a few inches past the line and they call no goal. That beats all .

BomberPride

Good on the Flames for the win - if that's not overcoming adversity, then I don't know what is.

What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: BomberPride on May 06, 2015, 11:53:31 AM
Good on the Flames for the win - if that's not overcoming adversity, then I don't know what is.

Less than 19 seconds to go and Johnny Hockey torches Andersen. That was a beauty of a goal to force OT.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Colton

Quote from: Buckzumhoff on May 06, 2015, 04:56:21 AM
That was the worst call Ive seen in a long time. Maybe the worst call in judgement for no goal ever. No goal and the puck can be seen rebounded off the goalies pads a few inches past the line and they call no goal. That beats all .

I didn't see the game but from all of the videos I have seen since, not a single one provides a conclusive angle. The puck appears to be in the air which can cause a goal to look like it's in even though it's not from the angles given (For example, Calgary in '04).

Chances are very good that this puck was actually in, but there is no video proving without a doubt that this was the case so there's not much that can be done.

blue_gold_84

What a finish in Tampa Bay last night. The Capitals have sure pushed the Rangers. Round 2 has been pretty exciting so far.

Jack Adams Coach of The Year nominations: Vigneault, Hartley and Laviolette.

http://www.tsn.ca/vigneault-hartley-laviolette-up-for-jack-adams-1.276851
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 07, 2015, 01:50:22 PM
What a finish in Tampa Bay last night. The Capitals have sure pushed the Rangers. Round 2 has been pretty exciting so far.

Jack Adams Coach of The Year nominations: Vigneault, Hartley and Laviolette.

http://www.tsn.ca/vigneault-hartley-laviolette-up-for-jack-adams-1.276851
no PauMau boooo!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!