NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

royrdsjr

Next season I'm pulling for a Nashville Predators-Carolina Hurricanes Stanley Cup finals.

Colton

Quote from: royrdsjr on April 30, 2015, 07:35:16 PM
Next season I'm pulling for a Nashville Predators-Carolina Hurricanes Stanley Cup finals.

I think you might be the only person that would watch that matchup in the finals.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: royrdsjr on April 30, 2015, 07:35:16 PM

LOL

Good luck with that.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

royrdsjr

Could you think of anything MORE unnatural than a Hurricanes-Predators Stanley Cup Finals? ;)

Meanwhile,back to the Ducks-Flames game,CRAP,the Ducks scored again. >:(

royrdsjr

Are/were the Jets a more physical team than the Flames? The Flames are getting totally outclassed by the Ducks.

blue_or_die

Quote from: royrdsjr on May 01, 2015, 03:19:23 AM
Are/were the Jets a more physical team than the Flames? The Flames are getting totally outclassed by the Ducks.

Absolutely. There was a lot of rah-rah when the Flames beat the Canucks but I didn't really think Vancouver was that tough compared the Anaheim. As we found out, the Ducks are in a class of their own and only Chicago can beat them IMO.
#Ride?

GOLDMEMBER

It'll be interesting to see how the rest of the series goes as the jets at least fought these Ducks game in game out. Flames just got out classed! Good luck with that flamers!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

The Ducks put on a clinic last night. It's not much consolation, but at least the Jets never got blown out by the Ducks.

I really hope the Flames can turn things around on Sunday.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

great year for our Jets & the upstart Flames, both whom, no doubt, will even be better next year. However the Ducks are deserved of going forward
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

royrdsjr

I'm still pulling for the Chicago Blackhawks from the West & the Montreal Canadiens from the East to be in the Stanley Cup finals,but I think maybe the ironic outcome will be the Anaheim Ducks from the West & the Washington Capitals from the East. So far,the Washington Capitals are uncharacteristically NOT CHOKING.

royrdsjr

Come on Canadiens & Rangers,because I AM JUST NOT FEELING a Tampa Bay Lightning-Washington Capitals NHL East Final.

royrdsjr

***,the Blackhawks & Wild are tied??????

GOLDMEMBER

meh, anti climatic Hawks pull it out anyways.

Lightning could strangle hold montreal with another win in La Belle Province.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!