Previous topic - Next topic

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Freaking kings keep winning to. Looks like our raid to playoffs will be beating Calgary most likely.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Man it sure would be great to see the Flames, Kings, Nuks lose tonight all have tougher opponents.

Flames gonna lose

blue_gold_84

The outta town scoreboard hasn't been helping at all.

It would sure be nice to see that change tonight.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on March 30, 2015, 05:32:51 PM
The outta town scoreboard hasn't been helping at all.

It would sure be nice to see that change tonight.
"dear Mr or Mrs Hockey god we been the best fans in the league since the return of our Jets and our boys have scraped and clawed there way all season long especially with multiple massive injury situations. Please help us in regards to the out of town score board the next few nights. Thank you!"

Nic16

Definitely would rather see Cal + Van in the playoffs and the defending champs out. And, it would make it easier to cheer for that if the Jets can pick up 4 pts this week, and LA unexpectedly comes away with a donut vs Chi, Col & Edm this week...but I highly doubt that happens with the latter 2 games being played @ Staples Ctr.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Nic16 on March 30, 2015, 05:57:51 PM
Definitely would rather see Cal + Van in the playoffs and the defending champs out. And, it would make it easier to cheer for that if the Jets can pick up 4 pts this week, and LA unexpectedly comes away with a donut vs Chi, Col & Edm this week...but I highly doubt that happens with the latter 2 games being played @ Staples Ctr.
err

blue_gold_84

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on March 30, 2015, 05:38:19 PM
"dear Mr or Mrs Hockey god we been the best fans in the league since the return of our Jets and our boys have scraped and clawed there way all season long especially with multiple massive injury situations. Please help us in regards to the out of town score board the next few nights. Thank you!"

It's not working! :-[

Well, it is in Chicago... ::)
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on March 31, 2015, 02:12:58 AM
It's not working! :-[

Well, it is in Chicago... ::)
only 1/3rds worked dammit! :'(

theaardvark

Mike Kelly ‏@MikeKellyNHL
Keith Yandle is the Arizona Coyotes leading scorer with 41 points. Keith Yandle was traded by the Coyotes a month ago.

And Buffalo will win the McDavid Cup...  how sad is that?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: theaardvark on April 02, 2015, 04:57:59 PM
Keith Yandle is the Arizona Coyotes leading scorer with 41 points. Keith Yandle was traded by the Coyotes a month ago.

Why will Buffalo win it?
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Stretch

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on April 02, 2015, 05:00:16 PM
Why will Buffalo win it?

x2. It could be either them or Arizona. They're only separated by 2 points and each has 5 games left.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on April 02, 2015, 04:57:59 PM

Please tell us what is sad about it.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.