NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on March 01, 2015, 05:18:46 PM
good Calgary getting weaker. I guess I guess what comes back in return. Washington likely not giving up any real active roster talent. Maybe a jay beagle at best?

2nd n 3rd
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Jockitch

BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

GOLDMEMBER

Rangers are blowing the future for now. And I mean blowing it! Love to see them get dumped in the first round. LOL

I don't think they have a first or second round pick for the next two drafts now. LoL

Slats is chewing on to many stogies  :P
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Colton on February 27, 2015, 08:37:14 PM
I feel like you probably already know this but I'll say it for others on here. WOI and Greg Sinclair are working together to create a replacement for CapGeek. You can see the super early result of this collaboration in the cap section of this site. Both parties are going to have their own site for the information but the data will be shared. Give these guys some time and we should have a good alternative to CapGeek (Hopefully one of the two parties is working on a new UI too ;) )

I'm looking forward to this "CapGeek 2.0" when it gets launched.

Anyways, quite a number of trades this weekend... Vermette to Chicago, Yandle to the Rangers, Glencross to the Capitals. Could be a quiet day tomorrow.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on March 02, 2015, 01:19:35 AM
I'm looking forward to this "CapGeek 2.0" when it gets launched.

Anyways, quite a number of trades this weekend... Vermette to Chicago, Yandle to the Rangers, Glencross to the Capitals. Could be a quiet day tomorrow.
i doubt it I say it will be busy still

Leafs unload dion I think

Jockitch

Leafs shutout & lose again ....... fantastic.  Agree DP should (as I'm sure he is praying for) be moved

Thinking Tampa, Boston, San Jose, St. Louis, the Islanders have some needs ....... tomorrow should have a few cool moves       

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Colton

Quote from: Jockitch on March 02, 2015, 03:05:38 AM
Leafs shutout & lose again ....... fantastic.  Agree DP should (as I'm sure he is praying for) be moved

Thinking Tampa, Boston, San Jose, St. Louis, the Islanders have some needs ....... tomorrow should have a few cool moves       

I expect San Jose to sell

Rhapsody in Blue

@NYRangers: OFFICIAL: #NYR have acquired forward James Sheppard from San Jose in exchange for the Rangers' own 4th round pick in 2016.

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: FYI the Sharks retained $100,000 of Sheppard's salary to help Rangers' cap situation

@TSNHockey: Stars have traded F Cole to the Wings for a second-round pick and two prospects #TradeCentre

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Prospects going to Dallas in Cole deal: Mattias Backman and Mattas Janmark.

Jockitch

Somehow SJose has lost momentum & now are in a tough spot ...... however they are in the Pacific Division & a push gets them in 2nd or 3rd & in the playoffs
Lack crapped the bed again tonight however so did Allen for St. Louis .......... what a race.

Guessing, cause of his 37 years, the Flyers try to move Streit ..... everyone needs a good Dman

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Jockitch

Cole should be great for the Wings ....... sure hope Helm (going for an MRI) is not badly damaged

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Rhapsody in Blue

Interesting stuff from the Blues/Canucks game... I didn't see the game but from various tweets it said Allen was pulled with Elliot going in. Elliot gave up a goal and either pulled himself or was pulled by Hitchcock with Allen going back in. Some reports say Elliot was grabbed by Hitchcock who pushed Hitchcock's hand away and the 2 had words before Elliot stormed off. Did they show any of this during the game?

Colton

Quote from: Jockitch on March 02, 2015, 04:55:33 AM
Somehow SJose has lost momentum & now are in a tough spot ...... however they are in the Pacific Division & a push gets them in 2nd or 3rd & in the playoffs
Lack crapped the bed again tonight however so did Allen for St. Louis .......... what a race.

Guessing, cause of his 37 years, the Flyers try to move Streit ..... everyone needs a good Dman

Probably has something to do with going the entire month of February without winning at home. The Sharks have many issues and zero future. Buying at the deadline would be a terrible mistake for the future of the team. They should be selling for the future and stockpiling draft picks because they have very very little in terms of prospects at this moment.

theaardvark

So, the worst team in the league only has a 20% chance at #1?  They get the #2 for sure, so tanking gets you a McEichel.  But the #29th team has a 33.5% chance of picking in the top 2, (Their 13.5 plus the #30 teams 20%) .  66.5% chance 29th overall gets pick 3, losing the McEichel sweeps.

If you're going to tank, you better do it well....
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

What did that fan tweet say about Dion Phaneuf's wife? Something about Lupul? Please post it on here....

Colton

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on March 02, 2015, 08:29:54 PM
What did that fan tweet say about Dion Phaneuf's wife? Something about Lupul? Please post it on here....

It said he wants Lupul to stay with the Leafs because he slept with Phaneuf's wife.