NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colton

Quote from: theaardvark on February 18, 2015, 12:28:29 PM
Arash Madani ‏@ArashMadani
Look who?s living the dream! RT @SWhyno: Olli Jokinen: "The one thing I notice here being here two days is a lot of negative energy." #Leafs

I wonder who the "centre" of that vortex of negativity is?

Toronto media.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on February 18, 2015, 12:28:29 PM
Arash Madani ‏@ArashMadani
Look who?s living the dream! RT @SWhyno: Olli Jokinen: "The one thing I notice here being here two days is a lot of negative energy." #Leafs

I wonder who the "centre" of that vortex of negativity is?

Taking a jab at Jokinen...? Wow, imagine that. Aardsy crapping on a former player of a Winnipeg sports team. ::)
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 18, 2015, 02:24:52 PM
Taking a jab at Jokinen...? Wow, imagine that. Aardsy crapping on a former player of a Winnipeg sports team. ::)

Kinda stupid taking a shot at Jokinen. Hes done nothing wrong.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

theaardvark

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on February 18, 2015, 02:28:05 PM
Kinda stupid taking a shot at Jokinen. Hes done nothing wrong.

Have you read any of his comment regarding the trade?  Really?  And then this comment? 

Nothing wrong?

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: theaardvark on February 18, 2015, 02:38:24 PM
Have you read any of his comment regarding the trade?  Really?  And then this comment? 

Nothing wrong?

Can you blame him? Who the hell would want to go to the Leafs right now?

Hes been nothing but a great teammate and pro his entire career.

blue_gold_84

Nothing wrong?

Yeah, I've read about it. Clearly, you haven't. So, here's some reading for you.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/olli-jokinen-on-nashville-predators-i-wasnt-used-properly/

?I think I wasn?t used properly over there,? Jokinen said Monday. ?I signed there as a centreman ? I don?t know what happened between July 2 and the training camp, but I found myself as a wing. To play right wing most of the year I was very uncomfortable.

?I?ve never played wing before in my life.?

What did Jokinen "do wrong" in your eyes, Aardsy? He played wing for the first time in his career. And wasn't good at it.

The Toronto media twists around what he says and you lap it up. Well done.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Colton

Nothing wrong?

He's 36 years old, has never won a cup, and was traded from a cup favorite to a team that has straight up declared they won't even try to contend for the cup for 3-5 years.

blue_gold_84

It's hilarious how anyone can crap on the player who was forced into an unfavourable situation, not the coach who decided to move him from the only position he's ever played.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 18, 2015, 03:33:00 PM
It's hilarious how anyone can crap on the player who was forced into an unfavourable situation, not the coach who decided to move him from the only position he's ever played.

I agree.

Hes one of the NHL good guys IMO.

theaardvark

Looks like the media has given him a bum rap.  All that was put out there was the negativity comments.  And all the questions were about whether he would report...

There is a very good article in the star today...

http://www.thestar.com/sports/breakaway_blog/2015/02/frank-speaking-olli-jokinen-breathes-some-honesty-into-leafs-room.html

Looks like he could be an asset for the Leafs in the dressing room after all.

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Colton

Quote from: theaardvark on February 18, 2015, 05:02:38 PM
Looks like the media has given him a bum rap.  All that was put out there was the negativity comments.  And all the questions were about whether he would report...

There is a very good article in the star today...

http://www.thestar.com/sports/breakaway_blog/2015/02/frank-speaking-olli-jokinen-breathes-some-honesty-into-leafs-room.html

Looks like he could be an asset for the Leafs in the dressing room after all.

That is the Toronto media for you. Always toxic.

New_Earth_Mud

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on February 18, 2015, 10:18:56 PM
Ovei gets owned  lol

getzlaf is creepy he got interviewed for with is wife by his side and he could keep his hands off her the whole time during interview. She had a little hole in her jeans on her thigh and he kept circling his finger on it during the whole time. Wierd! K ya maybe she's his Barbie doll but man can't you control yourself for 10 minutes.

CreepO
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Funny how Getzlaf started it with his whining. And now he's letting Ovechkin troll him.

Go figure, Getzlaf is a Saskatchewan boy. LOL ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

Ugh, lame game in Calgary last night. Both the Flames and Wild got points, the latter getting two. Lame.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.