NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngryGreg

its the time of year when i am simply rooting for the lesser of the evils....if the habs win then its 4 months of listening to the Cup is finally back in Canada (like that means anything, its lame)...if the Pens win, then its 4 months of how great Crosby is, blah blah blah..........i hate the kings since they beat the Devils.....i dont wnat the Wild to win, because Parise is there, and i hope he never wins a cup...i dislike the Rangers because they are the Devils hudson river rivals, and i am indifferent towards Boston.....so i guess I am rooting for the Hawks
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

AngryGreg

but mostly i am waiting for the draft and UFA signings

sweep the leg

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 06, 2014, 11:41:30 PM
its the time of year when i am simply rooting for the lesser of the evils....if the habs win then its 4 months of listening to the Cup is finally back in Canada (like that means anything, its lame)...if the Pens win, then its 4 months of how great Crosby is, blah blah blah..........i hate the kings since they beat the Devils.....i dont wnat the Wild to win, because Parise is there, and i hope he never wins a cup...i dislike the Rangers because they are the Devils hudson river rivals, and i am indifferent towards Boston.....so i guess I am rooting for the Hawks

He's great no matter what happens this spring, so you may as well cheer for him...

AngryGreg

Quote from: sweep the leg on May 07, 2014, 12:41:36 AM
He's great no matter what happens this spring, so you may as well cheer for him...

his stock is on the decline

Nic16

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 07, 2014, 01:15:08 AM
his stock is on the decline

ya I guess winning the Art Ross again playing with 1 little better than average scoring winger certainly tells me the kid is on the decline in the middle of his prime.

Rhapsody in Blue

Quote from: Nic16 on May 07, 2014, 01:54:17 PM
ya I guess winning the Art Ross again playing with 1 little better than average scoring winger certainly tells me the kid is on the decline in the middle of his prime.

Just like being a finalist for the Hart Trophy and the Ted Lindsay Award, which is voted on by the players, is a sure sign of decline.

GOLDMEMBER

HMMMM I think the angry one just dislikes Crosby and is venting again.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

AngryGreg

GOLDMEMBER

Well I can't enough of Sid the Kid!!!

:-*

AngryGreg

GOLDMEMBER

Carlyle not fired, good it will make next years epic melt down even better.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on May 08, 2014, 10:06:11 PM
Carlyle not fired, good it will make next years epic melt down even better.

LOL

I figured theyd clean house
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

galeforce

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 08, 2014, 10:30:07 PM
LOL

I figured theyd clean house

Well, they did and they didn't ... they kept Carlyle, but fired all of his assistants.

blue_or_die

Carlyle wasn't the problem IMO. Good choice to keep him. Their adjustments will need to come on the roster.
#Ride?

AngryGreg

Consistency is the issue tho imo...they were very much a playoff team for over half the season...then they lost like 10 games in a row, taking them out of the race, and they could never get back on track....that's a coaching issue imo