NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngryGreg

that was a breakdown of epic proportions
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

blue_gold_84

Brutal. They were dominating through 40 mins.

Big wins for the Hawks and the Wild tonight. Looks like the Stars could get back into their series, too.

What an exciting opening round this year!
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on April 22, 2014, 04:02:23 AM
Brutal. They were dominating through 40 mins.

Big wins for the Hawks and the Wild tonight. Looks like the Stars could get back into their series, too.

What an exciting opening round this year!

I agree. I looked at the match ups before the playoffs began and a lot of it looked like a big 'ol m'eh. But whereas I normally don't bother a whole lot with the first round, I find myself watching a lot of the games and really enjoying them so far.
#Ride?

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

AngryGreg

I follow along, but I rarely watch games...my teams out so I don't care :P

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: AngryGreg on April 23, 2014, 01:54:01 AM
I follow along, but I rarely watch games...my teams out so I don't care :P

same
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

sweep the leg

Holy crap is Fleury a train wreck...

blue_gold_84

Quote from: sweep the leg on April 24, 2014, 02:10:30 AM

He had a bad game. But the same way the Jackets stepped off the gas on Monday, the Pens did pretty much the same thing tonight. Coughed up at 3-0 lead pretty badly and were outshot the final 40 mins.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

True Blue

"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful." - Samuel Johnson

Nic16

Quote from: sweep the leg on April 24, 2014, 02:10:30 AM

I'm sure Shero is starting to feel like he has seen this movie far too many times.

galeforce

Quote from: True Blue on April 24, 2014, 04:20:52 PM
Shame it isn't more but because of the new CBA...

Someone like Cooke doesn't belong in the NHL. What gives him the right to deliberately injure another player in such a blatant and obvious manner?

At the very least he should be suspended for as long as Barrie is unable to play.

Nic16

Quote from: Rhapsody in Blue on April 24, 2014, 02:30:05 AM
Matt Cooke suspended for 7 games.
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=450237

Too bad it wasn't more.

I realize that this is a reactionary defensive move at times, but Cooke is the common denominator far too many times over the years. The guy just can't help himself from making bone-headed cheap shots.

AngryGreg

I would love to see the blue jackets win there first play off series...stupid penguins

True Blue

Quote from: AngryGreg on April 24, 2014, 05:04:16 PM
I would love to see the blue jackets win there first play off series...stupid penguins

I think there are several teams,  Jets included, that could live vicariously through the Blue Jackets!
"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful." - Samuel Johnson