NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngryGreg

DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

New_Earth_Mud

AngryGreg

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on March 05, 2014, 05:56:21 PM
Whats Jersey thinkin? Ruutu?
don't know...guess he just wanted to make a move lol....I expect the devils to be very busy in the summer

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: AngryGreg on March 05, 2014, 08:34:33 PM
don't know...guess he just wanted to make a move lol....I expect the devils to be very busy in the summer

I havent watched lots of their games but the one thing you notice right away is they are slow and Ruutu is like super slow like almost going backwards kinda slow.

I actually thought Lou would pull something out his arse and land Vanik or Kessel

AngryGreg

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on March 05, 2014, 08:53:19 PM

I actually thought Lou would pull something out his arse and land Vanik or Kessel

they have nothing to trade.....except for a few young dmen and a couple of forward prospects....

AngryGreg

and enough about St. Louis upset with Yzerman for `snubbing`him for Team Canada.......dont know how true it is...but if he is so upset about that then Tampa did the right thing...who wants a whiny almost 40 year old in there dressing room? cry me a river already you pipsqueak baby

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: AngryGreg on March 05, 2014, 09:42:11 PM
and enough about St. Louis upset with Yzerman for `snubbing`him for Team Canada.......dont know how true it is...but if he is so upset about that then Tampa did the right thing...who wants a whiny almost 40 year old in there dressing room? cry me a river already you pipsqueak baby

LOL  your a fan of his to i see.

I never liked him for some reason. Now i have one.

Wish we could take his gold away. Should be a no whining policy. 

AngryGreg

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on March 05, 2014, 09:49:19 PM
LOL  your a fan of his to i see.

I never liked him for some reason. Now i have one.

Wish we could take his gold away. Should be a no whining policy. 

i never really had much opinion of him before....hes a good hockey player....but this whole whining thing is ridiculous....daddy Steve had to bring him to Russia so he could basically sit on the bench anyways, probably just to stop him from crying....i would love if they took his golden soother away!

sweep the leg

St. Louis put a big stain on his legacy in TB by leaving the way he did. I'm glad Yzerman was at least able to get a good return for him.

I hated the Rangers before, but now I really want to see them fail.

sweep the leg

The prices for rentals this year was way lower than last season and I'm not sure why. Vanek & Moulson were grabbed without having to give up much in return. Last year Douglas frikkin Murray cost a 2nd round pick.

blue_or_die

I *am* a fan of St. Louis and this is hard to watch happen. Really too bad it has to happen this way. Guy got an Olympic gold medal and could have retired on top in TB. Instead he looked like the most unhappy gold medalist I've ever seen (makes the anti-NHL-players-in-Olympics crowd seem super correct) and also a whiner, ending up from the leader of a contender, to a team destined to spiral downward. Waste of a legacy :(
#Ride?

AngryGreg

Quote from: sweep the leg on March 05, 2014, 10:07:59 PM
The prices for rentals this year was way lower than last season and I'm not sure why. Vanek & Moulson were grabbed without having to give up much in return. Last year Douglas frikkin Murray cost a 2nd round pick.

alot of FA's....these guys will come free in a few months

GOLDMEMBER

Vanek to Habs sure is interesting.
Kesler to Pens, meh they still have no D.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

New_Earth_Mud