NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockitch

So Cutter Gauthier the 5th overall Draft pick in 2022, a potentially top sniper in the NHL, gets moved by the Flyers.
Apparently he refused to sign with Philly, so the Ducks give up an up and coming rt shot Dman in J. Drysdale and a 2nd rd pick in 2025

Thinking short term win for the Flyers and a wait and see for the Ducks   
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

theaardvark

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

blue_or_die

#Ride?

blue_gold_84

Senators are reportedly open to moving F Tarasenko and D Chychrun: https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/report-ottawa-senators-expected-to-ask-vladimir-tarasenko-to-waive-ntc-listening-on-jakob-chychrun-1.2064247

I'd take the latter on the Jets' blue line in a heartbeat if such a trade could be made.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

theaardvark

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 18, 2024, 01:17:40 PM
Senators are reportedly open to moving F Tarasenko and D Chychrun: https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/report-ottawa-senators-expected-to-ask-vladimir-tarasenko-to-waive-ntc-listening-on-jakob-chychrun-1.2064247

I'd take the latter on the Jets' blue line in a heartbeat if such a trade could be made.

What do you give up for Chychrun, and who gets bumped?  4.6mil cap hit, 1 more year on deal, M-NTC currently.

I'm sure that today, Winnipeg has been deleted from almost every NTC out there... who doesn't want to be traded to the best team in the league?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on January 18, 2024, 01:37:04 PMWhat do you give up for Chychrun, and who gets bumped?  4.6mil cap hit, 1 more year on deal, M-NTC currently.

No idea. Hence the if.

I'd expect the Senators to retain salary for such a trade. It'd probably involve Stanley, too.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

theaardvark

Maybe they need someone to put on a line with Mr. Moneyphone.

Jockitch

So basically the London, Ont. police, as part of the sexual assault investigation of involvement by Jr. players on a young lady,  have asked for 5 of the players from the 2018 Team Canada Jr. roster to turn themselves in.

Not proven guilty but it appears to be Dube from the Flames, Hart from the Flyers,
McLeod and Foote from the Devil's organization and my last guess is Alex Formenton previous of the Sens

It always had me suspicious why Ottawa didn't sign him for beyond the 2021-22 season nor would any other NHL team get him thru a trade. So he ended up in the Swiss league and today, in his second season he took a leave of absence.   
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jockitch on January 24, 2024, 06:36:17 PMSo basically the London, Ont. police, as part of the sexual assault investigation of involvement by Jr. players on a young lady,  have asked for 5 of the players from the 2018 Team Canada Jr. roster to turn themselves in.

Not proven guilty but it appears to be Dube from the Flames, Hart from the Flyers,
McLeod and Foote from the Devil's organization and my last guess is Alex Formenton previous of the Sens

It always had me suspicious why Ottawa didn't sign him for beyond the 2021-22 season nor would any other NHL team get him thru a trade. So he ended up in the Swiss league and today, in his second season he took a leave of absence.   

Disgusting. Hockey culture is so toxic.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず