Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Another Manitoba boy gone.

Pickering for the Jets??

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

theaardvark

A LW?  With Conner and Ehlers, how does this make sense?  With RW and RHD on the board, why?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on July 08, 2022, 01:06:08 AM
A LW?  With Conner and Ehlers, how does this make sense?  With RW and RHD on the board, why?

He shoots L but he's listed as C/RW: https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/526095/rutger-mcgroarty
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

dd

Bryan Marchment passed away at 53!?!? Holy crap, that?s a shock. Condolences to his family

Jesse

Quote from: theaardvark on July 08, 2022, 01:06:08 AM

You draft the best player on the board. It?s going to be years before they come up and play in the NHL. You don?t pick (or not pick) a position because of who?s currently under contract.
My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

Montreal picked up some size and talent today. Dach 6' 4" / 200lb.  Slafkovsky 6'4" / 230lb.

Jesse

Quote from: theaardvark on July 07, 2022, 10:59:36 PM
How did we miss out on Debrincat?  Yikes... he would have been nice with Conner and PLD... or Perfetti...

We didn?t have the 7th overall pick to give away? Chicago did this with a particular player in mind.

And one of our goals this year is to restock our prospect pool. Couldn?t afford to give away our entire draft class - even if it would have worked.
My wife is amazing!

theaardvark

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on July 08, 2022, 01:08:28 AM
He shoots L but he's listed as C/RW: https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/526095/rutger-mcgroarty

Yes, the list I was looking at had him as LW... both picks are C... 1 LS, 1 RS..

Whiole these players may not play right away, you'd hope they'd get into the lineup in a few years... and those guys are under contract, Ehlers until 25, Connor until 26...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Sounds like Copp is going home to be a Red Wing. Dreger's saying 4-6 years at $5M per.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

Comrie reportedly signs with the Sabres, 2 years, $1.8M AAV.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Jockitch

supposedly Gaudreau just signed in Columbus

WOWEE ?.. 7 years with a $9.75 M AAV
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

pjrocksmb

Oil loading up and still shopping

They will be good this year

Got Kane for a steal

Pigskin