NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on May 29, 2022, 08:59:52 PM
dammit thanks for spoiling it. Wrong page. NHL not IIHF! >:(

It only took you 13 days to figure that out. lol
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

theaardvark

Breaking news:

Huge fire on a golf course in Alberta.

Flames everywhere....
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Game 7 tonight Rangers/Canes. Should be a good one.

theaardvark

Quote from: Pigskin on May 30, 2022, 05:30:27 PM
Game 7 tonight Rangers/Canes. Should be a good one.

Really hoping the Rangers win... then we have 2 first rounders, and maybe we can package them to move up...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Jesse

Quote from: theaardvark on May 30, 2022, 05:40:01 PM
Really hoping the Rangers win... then we have 2 first rounders, and maybe we can package them to move up...

Been cheering for them this whole time.

One more game!
My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

Copp hasn't played very well the last two games. -3 and no points. I think he has to have a good game for the Rangers to win in Carolina.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on May 30, 2022, 06:19:55 PM
Copp hasn't played very well the last two games. -3 and no points. I think he has to have a good game for the Rangers to win in Carolina.

What's interesting about the Rangers is their below average possession analytics. Without Shesterkin between the pipes, they probably don't make the playoffs. He had a fantastic season.

Let's just hope he can work more of his magic tonight. I won't hold my breath considering the road team in this series is yet to win a game, though.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Rangers moving on. One day rest and back at it.

blue_gold_84

Glad the Rangers proved me wrong last night. ;D

Should be two really exciting conference finals starting tonight!
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Quote from: Pigskin on April 14, 2022, 07:39:40 PM
Who will win the Stanley Cup. I would love to see the Flames or the Rangers.  But I think Colorado is just to good of a team not to win.

One of my teams left. Edmonton is playing well, but I still think Colorado is a better a defensive team.

theaardvark

So, now we root AGAINST the Rangers... not like we have to, the Bolts will destroy them. Unless Rumplsherstiken stands on his head again.

Quicker they lose, the better our draft pick is...

theaardvark

New York Rangers@NYRangers

#NYR GM Chris Drury: "After the game last night, I was going around, seeing the players, and Copper looked up at me and said, ?Sorry about your first.??

Pigskin

Oilers  need to try and play some D. Smith was terrible.

theaardvark

These are going to be completely different series... the east featuring two shutdown goalers, and the west two high powered O's... take the over on the west and the under on the east each game...

Pigskin

Rangers played a very good game. Bolts looked flat.