NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

And that's it for the Leaf's and Bruins.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

theaardvark

The Leafs have broken the 55 year speed limit...

0-10 in their last 10 elimination games.

This team does not seem to be able to win a playoff series.  How long do they stick with Keefe?  Do they make some roster moves? 
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Well the Oilers are into the 2nd round. Love to to see Calgary win tomorrow. Oiler/Flames would be a battle.

LA had a great series while missing Drew Doughty.

Pigskin

Well it's to bad that Sid had to sit out a game and a half. But better for the Jets.

Pigskin

Well it took 63 shots and OT, but Flames finally finish off the Stars. Now onto the battle of Alberta.

theaardvark

So, Trotz to the Leafs?  As much as we need a change here, the Leafs are in real trouble.  With that lineup, getting these results? 

Could you imaging, Maurice getting the Leafs top job?  And taking them to the cup?  That thought just crossed my mind and now I'm going to have nightmares...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Great 1st. round of playoffs. I am looking for the same in the 2nd. round.

Jockitch

absolutely was stunned, time after time after time, that the Flames hadn't scored on so many earlier shots.
Ott was truly having and had, IMO, the Goalie game of the playoffs
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

World Championships: Team Canada.

PL80  4G 1A  5p
JA77  1G 4A  5p
AL17  1G 3A  4P

theaardvark

So, Trotz in the mix for Vegas?  Do we lose a lot getting DeBoer instead? 

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on May 16, 2022, 03:52:03 AM
Well it's to bad that Sid had to sit out a game and a half. But better for the Jets.

Yeah, that Rangers' first round win is good for the Jets but they need to win another round to make it count.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

So, the 'yotes won't be able to put thier logo's a the ASU ice surface... why is this embarrassment allowed?  Is Glendale shuttering their arena during the time until the new arena is done?

Jesse

Quote from: theaardvark on May 18, 2022, 02:06:26 PM
So, the 'yotes won't be able to put thier logo's a the ASU ice surface... why is this embarrassment allowed?  Is Glendale shuttering their arena during the time until the new arena is done?

It's wild that this has been allowed to go on as long as it has.
My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

Quote from: theaardvark on May 16, 2022, 03:10:25 PM
So, Trotz to the Leafs?  As much as we need a change here, the Leafs are in real trouble.  With that lineup, getting these results? 

Could you imaging, Maurice getting the Leafs top job?  And taking them to the cup?  That thought just crossed my mind and now I'm going to have nightmares...

The Leafs are sticking with there coach and general manager. No changes for next season. 

theaardvark

Quote from: Pigskin on May 18, 2022, 04:25:52 PM
The Leafs are sticking with there coach and general manager. No changes for next season. 

Best news out there... now we will get one of Trotz or Deboer, so as long as Chevy doesn't cheap out on a recycled old friend, we should be on the right track...