Previous topic - Next topic

pjrocksmb

boy do they suck!

huge fan, super fan but boy is it bad

GOLDMEMBER

Lol where Jersey

Off the bandwagon?

Lol
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Chris1982

Cry me a river.  Jets sign Mason and he has allowed 16 goals in 3 games so far (all 3 losses). Hellebyuck has allowed 7 goals in 3 games (all 3 wins) - looks like a wasted signing on Mason already.   >:( >:( ::) ::)

The Zipp

why do the Oilers rank their own thread?? pop it in the NHL discussion...

jayrock

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 18, 2017, 03:55:01 AM
Lol where Jersey

Off the bandwagon?

Lol

Jersey only talks about sports if the team is winning, or if their fans are the loudest.
RIDER PRIDE ALIVE IN THE PEG

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Chris1982 on October 18, 2017, 10:58:34 AM
Cry me a river.  Jets sign Mason and he has allowed 16 goals in 3 games so far (all 3 losses). Hellebyuck has allowed 7 goals in 3 games (all 3 wins) - looks like a wasted signing on Mason already.   >:( >:( ::) ::)

There's an overly simplistic and ignorant way of looking at it. Mason has been shaky but in the three games the Jets have won, they were much better as a whole than in their three lopsided losses. You can't fault just the goalie.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on October 18, 2017, 02:18:56 PM
There's an overly simplistic and ignorant way of looking at it. Mason has been shaky but in the three games the Jets have won, they were much better as a whole than in their three lopsided losses. You can't fault just the goalie.

Ya fault the loser Coach. 7 loses away from being the all time NHL leader in HC loses.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 18, 2017, 07:04:13 PM
Ya fault the loser Coach. 7 loses away from being the all time NHL leader in HC loses.

6 after last night's bed-pooping at BellMTS Place. :-\
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on October 18, 2017, 08:51:12 PM
6 after last night's bed-pooping at BellMTS Place. :-\
right!

Jersey

Holy cow Wpg. It's like 5 games into the Oilers season...relax. no wonder this city doesn't support their teams well. You're excited all October, putting down leafs, oilers etc... and then it usually evens out. Obviously your pride is hurt. It makes me smile seeing so many ppl worry about Oilers record yaaaas❤  p.s. I've hardly been on here since end of September. So girls calm down. Stop fighting for me. Honestly, its over whelming

Jayrock, I always talk esp to you even when bombers sucked. Jayrock, my buddy...where you been all last year in the hockey talk? Right, sit down. You're outta your league, hiding during Oilers run. I get it  :D

Goldmember. Youre the guy on jets thread that hates and fires everyone after a loss. Bandwagon...check yourself. You're the worst type of fan. I been through the worst of Oilers had to give and 6 games in, I sure ain't going be affected becuz I know how long season is. I seen your comments just now after ur first two Jets losses and then after a win. Brilliant. Haha. Worry less about my team and figure out what and who you like on your team. Again 6 games in and you think standings are settled. Cute.

For the record. I don't think Oilers can be SC team with this roster. Playoffs of coarse. But it would be tough as hell with this roster. I wanna trade Nuge for a RWinger so bad
🏈 #15 WBBombers #1  🏉 #12 GBPackers #87
🚨 #97 OrangeCrush #29  Let's Go Oilers 🥅
#27 Let's Go Angels ⚾ / ⚽ #7 Portugal 🇵🇹

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jersey on October 20, 2017, 02:15:05 PM
Holy cow Wpg. It's like 5 games into the Oilers season...relax. no wonder this city doesn't support their teams well. You're excited all October, putting down leafs, oilers etc... and then it usually evens out. Obviously your pride is hurt. It makes me smile seeing so many ppl worry about Oilers record yaaaas❤  p.s. I've hardly been on here since end of September. So girls calm down. Stop fighting for me. Honestly, its over whelming

Jayrock, I always talk esp to you even when bombers sucked. Jayrock, my buddy...where you been all last year in the hockey talk? Right, sit down. You're outta your league, hiding during Oilers run. I get it  :D

Goldmember. Youre the guy on jets thread that hates and fires everyone after a loss. Bandwagon...check yourself. You're the worst type of fan. I been through the worst of Oilers had to give and 6 games in, I sure ain't going be affected becuz I know how long season is. I seen your comments just now after ur first two Jets losses and then after a win. Brilliant. Haha. Worry less about my team and figure out what and who you like on your team. Again 6 games in and you think standings are settled. Cute.

For the record. I don't think Oilers can be SC team with this roster. Playoffs of coarse. But it would be tough as hell with this roster. I wanna trade Nuge for a RWinger so bad

Yay I?m a bandwagon Jet fan. Whats your point? At least I don?t hide the fact.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jersey on October 20, 2017, 02:15:05 PM

Holy moly!

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

BomberPride

On another note, leaf fans are awfully quiet at my workplace this week...
What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.