NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colton

Quote from: theaardvark on October 23, 2015, 10:49:53 PM
The fact that anyone would think it is real speaks volumes about the guy.  Chevy absolutely robbed Buffalo, Myers, on a great contract, was more than enough for all we gave up.  The rest is awesome sauce...

Speaks volumes about the person reading it, nothing about Kane.

Jersey

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 23, 2015, 06:27:21 PM
Hey I'll step up to the plate! THE OILERS SUCK STILL!!

Ya they won 3 games in a row whoopie

Welcome to the "win a game or two in a row club!" LoL

They still will be a basement team and end up with a top 10 draft pick yet again.

As far as there coach hoes Colton seems to know this guys habits and they sure don't sound encouraging.

I for one am continuing to find there crappiness entertaining.
Well I don't find watching crapiness entertaining lol, although u like watching our Bombers ;)

If we had another top pick freaking FOLD OUR ORGANIZATION. We shouldn't have one for a loooooong time. That was crazy game yesterday...
🏈 #15 WBBombers #1  🏉 #12 GBPackers #87
🚨 #97 OrangeCrush #29  Let's Go Oilers 🥅
#27 Let's Go Angels ⚾ / ⚽ #7 Portugal 🇵🇹

AngryGreg

i hope Buffalo is still hurting from that loss last night and the Devils can take advantage!! with my luck Ullmark will get his first career shut out in his first career NHL game and Kane will score a hattrick  ::)   :D
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on October 23, 2015, 10:49:53 PM
The fact that anyone would think it is real speaks volumes about the guy.  Chevy absolutely robbed Buffalo, Myers, on a great contract, was more than enough for all we gave up.  The rest is awesome sauce...

Not really. It does, however, speak to gullibility of ignorant sports fans who quickly turn on a player when he's no longer wearing their team's colours.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

AngryGreg

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on October 25, 2015, 11:04:43 PM
Not really. It does, however, speak to gullibility of ignorant sports fans who quickly turn on a player when he's no longer wearing their team's colours.

its come out that Kane did in fact ask for a trade every off season in Winnipeg....he?s a real team guy...couldnt be happier to have that cancer off our team and im sure the sabres are happy he wont be around the team for the next 4-6 months...watch them start winning games now that hes injured

Colton

Quote from: AngryGreg on October 26, 2015, 08:27:55 PM
its come out that Kane did in fact ask for a trade every off season in Winnipeg....he?s a real team guy...couldnt be happier to have that cancer off our team and im sure the sabres are happy he wont be around the team for the next 4-6 months...watch them start winning games now that hes injured

He's out for 4-6 weeks.

I don't blame Kane for wanting out of this city and away from the racist fan base.

AngryGreg

Quote from: Colton on October 26, 2015, 08:31:23 PM
He's out for 4-6 weeks.

I don't blame Kane for wanting out of this city and away from the racist fan base.

sorry..i meant weeks.....ya...we are so racist  :D

GOLDMEMBER

He's out for 4-6 weeks.

takes one to know one

Kane what a doosh

Rick Ralf sure hates his butt just bashing him on the radio

Kane's and joke and Chevy killed in in that trade Bogo hurt as well. Ouch!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

AngryGreg

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 26, 2015, 09:01:58 PM

Rick Ralf sure hates his butt just bashing him on the radio

he must be racist then

GOLDMEMBER

theaardvark

He's out for 4-6 weeks.

You forgot the ;) after the racist comment...  the hate for Kane had nothing to do with the colour of his skin, but his delta bravo persona.  Moneyphone... yeesh. 

If we were so racist, why is Buff so popular?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theaardvark on October 26, 2015, 09:25:56 PM
You forgot the ;) after the racist comment...  the hate for Kane had nothing to do with the colour of his skin, but his delta bravo persona.  Moneyphone... yeesh. 

ya colty why?

Colton

Quote from: theaardvark on October 26, 2015, 09:25:56 PM

All the people calling him a nigger for shaving ymcmb into his head aren't racist? Alright then.

Winnipeggers can tolerate black athletes playing for their teams, they flip their **** when said athlete doesn't "act white". See quite a few athletes on the 2011 Bomber squad.

You have made racist comments on this very forum that had to be removed. Or have you forgotten that?

AngryGreg

Quote from: Colton on October 26, 2015, 10:01:02 PM
All the people calling him a nigger for shaving ymcmb into his head aren't racist? Alright then.

when was this?

Colton

Quote from: AngryGreg on October 26, 2015, 10:07:28 PM
when was this?

When he shaved YMCMB into his hair, when he posted photos of himself holding stacks of money, when his track suit debacle occurred, when he was traded, today, likely a lot of days in between that end in Y.