The GAMING Thread

Started by blue_gold_84, August 16, 2012, 12:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colton

Also, wish people would stop getting better at Diablo 3 at the same time I am :P

Finished a GR today that would have put me well inside the Top 1000 in North America just a couple of months ago, still got some improving to do before I get there yet though!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: Colton on June 10, 2015, 05:18:23 AM
Also, wish people would stop getting better at Diablo 3 at the same time I am :P

Finished a GR today that would have put me well inside the Top 1000 in North America just a couple of months ago, still got some improving to do before I get there yet though!

What class? I was playing it a bunch a couple months ago. They really fixed that game. I was a Whirlwind Barb but GTA and the Witcher have since distracted me.

blue_gold_84

How is Wild Hunt? I've heard a lot of good things about it.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on June 10, 2015, 04:42:38 PM

It's good. To be honest I have Witcher 2 but never finished it and never really got into it. Wild Hunt is awesome though. Big open world. Lots of fun. Some streamlined mechanics. Very pretty game on PC anyway. If you didn't play the rest of the series very much (like me) there's a bit of a learning curve and the main story although explained is kind of weird because I don't know all the characters. Still it works well enough and for the most part you're off exploring making your own fun anyway. If you like RPGs it's worth picking up at some point for sure.

Colton

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on June 10, 2015, 04:42:02 PM
What class? I was playing it a bunch a couple months ago. They really fixed that game. I was a Whirlwind Barb but GTA and the Witcher have since distracted me.

Wizard, not sure if this is publicly viewable or not:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DrFeast-1207/hero/48179717

I'm pretty set with my gear by now. Could probably find better bracers, wouldn't mind lucking into a Furnace that has a socket by default so I could roll +10% damage on it.

I think I mentioned this earlier to but Reaper of Souls definitely fixed that game in my opinion. I played it about 60 hours or so in the first week of release but after that I was totally done with it for the most part. I barely played it until RoS came out but since then I have loved it.

Duckman118

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on June 10, 2015, 04:42:38 PM
It'll be a contender of GOTY.

I went in with literally 0 expectations and without having played the first 2, game has blown me away so far.
"There is a conviction,
when you believe above,
absence leaks from inside,
and brings you back to life again,
I fear an emptiness,
so I just seek the truth,
then I just find myself,
coming back to you."

-Texas In July

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Duckman118 on June 10, 2015, 11:13:11 PM
It'll be a contender of GOTY.

I went in with literally 0 expectations and without having played the first 2, game has blown me away so far.

Nice! I may have to pick that up next month. Might as well trade in Diablo III.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Colton

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on June 11, 2015, 01:31:30 AM
Nice! I may have to pick that up next month. Might as well trade in Diablo III.

:'( :P

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Colton on June 11, 2015, 02:19:27 AM
:'( :P

I have too much on my plate with Destiny and Borderlands. Diablo III is a great game, though. I'm still undecided on trading it in... I do have DriveClub and a few other older PS4 titles I could trade in. We'll see.

If only I could quit my job and get paid to play video games for a living. ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Colton

Finally made it to the ranked leaderboard for solo Greater Rifts in Diablo 3!! Totally don't care that it's on the same day a new "era" or whatever they are called started, still made it on there  ;D

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: Colton on August 26, 2015, 02:49:54 AM
Finally made it to the ranked leaderboard for solo Greater Rifts in Diablo 3!! Totally don't care that it's on the same day a new "era" or whatever they are called started, still made it on there  ;D

Sweet. Congrats! That's not easy. What rift did you get to? I haven't tried any of the season stuff, but now that 2.3 came out I'm back playing again. The update is pretty awesome, cube is fun. I probably won't do season 4 but I'll keep playing regular.

Colton

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on August 26, 2015, 01:51:38 PM
Sweet. Congrats! That's not easy. What rift did you get to? I haven't tried any of the season stuff, but now that 2.3 came out I'm back playing again. The update is pretty awesome, cube is fun. I probably won't do season 4 but I'll keep playing regular.

47 in like 11 minutes or something. I've probably already been bumped off by now but I was happy to get on there at all. I definitely have room to improve that number and with the update to opening rifts, improving your time is going to be a lot easier.

Colton

Finally finished up a little project I've been wanting to do for quite some time and lit up my monitor and case (Threw in a RGB+W bulb for my room too). Pretty happy with the end result. Everything is controllable by remote, along with all wireless devices connected to my Wi-Fi.

Photos
Video

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Colton