Injuries vs Calgary

Started by Blueforlife, Today at 03:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueforlife

Smith went down did he come back?
Willie went down
Zach took a few hits but shook it off
Who am I missing?

bwiser

I question whether Jefferson was hurt or did he go down because the Bombers did not have a timeout and wanted to slow down the Calgary offense. Smith didn't look good. Hopefully he is okay.

Jesse

The speculation is that Smith is seriously injured.
My wife is amazing!

Blueforlife

I think Smith is out for the year (gut feel)

Blue In BC

Jefferson might have been either exhausted or faking an injury to allow the defence to catch a breather. Or both. I didn't consider it an actual injury per se.

Smith is the only one I'm concerned about. We're down a few Canadians on IR that aren't expected back. I think it's down to Novak coming on from the PR and he's just an ST player.
One game at a time