Andrew Harris highlight video

Started by Throw Long Bannatyne, October 23, 2024, 08:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on Today at 01:47:24 AMNo Andrew, no cup.  Period.  And since he left: no cup, period.  Andrew was as critical to the cup as Cornish was to all of CGY's.

How many cups did Milt get to and win?  Blink?  You can't just have players getting personal stats, you need players that lift the whole team up.  I've never seen any player lift up the team like AH33 did.

I watched most of the pressers I could find of him while in TOR and he was always careful of how he spoke about WPG, and you could see the pain in him as he really wanted to be a Bomber.

I saw nothing where he was dissing WPG or Bombers.  Dissing Mafia for "lack of communication" etc is not dissing us, that's dissing a possibly-flawed process that MANY ex-players have complained about.  And hyping up his new team doesn't count either: what's he supposed to say?  When you're paid by TOR, you talk up TOR.

If you have something on video where he's dissing us, provide a link.

I'm not going to sit here and slag on the guy any further or dig up old comments. He was an important part of our team and I'm not trying to take anything away from him.

I was just sharing my personal conflicted feelings on his legacy.
My wife is amazing!