2 (7.1%)
MTL - QB - Cody Fajardo
9 (32.1%)
Other - Please specify
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: October 16, 2024, 07:38:48 PM

dd

Its been a weird year for MOP for sure, but Fajardo has to be the front runner for the award.

Jesse

Quote from: dd on September 22, 2024, 05:40:48 PMIts been a weird year for MOP for sure, but Fajardo has to be the front runner for the award.

Hard disagree.
My wife is amazing!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: dd on September 22, 2024, 05:40:48 PMIts been a weird year for MOP for sure, but Fajardo has to be the front runner for the award.

I'd say he's definitely in the mix. No one has run away with it. I think this is a year where it comes down to the last month.

dd

Quote from: Jesse on September 22, 2024, 05:43:28 PMHard disagree.
Well Farjardo will get it long before flash in the pan, never seen again McInnis.

J5V

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on September 17, 2024, 12:09:53 AMMaybe they'll give it to Fajardo in recognition for the career he's put in, if they don't give it to him this year, they may not get another chance.
Yes you could be right.

Isn't it odd how good it is for players once they leave Saskatchewan? Cody, Willie, Nuef, Demski, to name a few.
Go Bombers!

J5V

If Fajardo wins it I may puke. I wonder if anyone on the Montreal team has figured out what a drama queen Fajardo is.

He was acting injured again in the Ottawa game and was playing "brave soldier guts it out" as he showed us all that he was hurt to the ribs or something. It didn't stop him from running the ball into the end zone though.

In the Ottawa post-game comments he said "we, we, we" but before long he started talking about himself and said "I did enough to win and that's what matters".

I can't stand him. What a phoney.
Go Bombers!

bluengold204

Quote from: J5V on September 22, 2024, 11:20:49 PMYes you could be right.

Isn't it odd how good it is for players once they leave Saskatchewan? Cody, Willie, Nuef, Demski, to name a few.

Collaros as well lol

TecnoGenius

Quote from: peg_city on September 22, 2024, 03:26:33 PMCollaros's QB rating = 85.9
Dru Brown's QB rating = 92.3

Oliveira in the west and Fajardo in the East?

After the last 2 weeks you can kiss Dru's MOP hopes goodbye.  Good D's have figured Dru out: he is a "rookie starter" after all.  Those guys often look good until they don't.  I think/hope he'll pull through, but it may take some time of losing.

Dru's QBR is probably in the toilet now.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bunker on September 22, 2024, 03:52:34 PMThe good thing about Sergio is he either makes them, or hits the post, resulting in a dead ball.

Definitely coached!  MOS/Miller to Castillo: it's ok if you miss, but then make sure it hits the upright!

;)  ;)  ;)
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on September 22, 2024, 11:55:34 PMHe was acting injured again in the Ottawa game and was playing "brave soldier guts it out" as he showed us all that he was hurt to the ribs or something. It didn't stop him from running the ball into the end zone though.

It's the obliques!!  Always the obliques with Cody.  He loves his late-season and post-season backup excuse if he starts losing...
Never go full Rider!

peg_city

Quote from: peg_city on September 22, 2024, 03:26:33 PMCollaros's QB rating = 85.9
Dru Brown's QB rating = 92.3

Oliveira in the west and Fajardo in the East?

Collaros QB rating - 94.2
Brown QB rating - 92.3

Oliveira in the west & BLM in the east now?

Sir Blue and Gold

Bo Levi is a real option with how it's going. He always had the numbers. If they get into the playoffs I'm not sure how he doesn't win.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: peg_city on September 28, 2024, 02:21:35 PMCollaros QB rating - 94.2

Oliveira in the west & BLM in the east now?

If Zach keeps up 3-6 TDs and 350+ a game for the last 3, could Zach sneak in there?

His vs EDM stats just gave his mediocre season stats and huge bump.

We'll be in the interesting situation where we will probably have to play every game hard to secure first over SSK.
Never go full Rider!

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 29, 2024, 08:19:08 AMIf Zach keeps up 3-6 TDs and 350+ a game for the last 3, could Zach sneak in there?

His vs EDM stats just gave his mediocre season stats and huge bump.

We'll be in the interesting situation where we will probably have to play every game hard to secure first over SSK.

I don't see any situation where Zack sneaks in.

We may mathematically need 2 wins, but that goes down when other teams lose. I bet we're still sitting guys in week 20.

Brady will be our team nominee.
My wife is amazing!

J5V

Quote from: Jesse on September 29, 2024, 02:05:58 PMI don't see any situation where Zack sneaks in.

We may mathematically need 2 wins, but that goes down when other teams lose. I bet we're still sitting guys in week 20.

Brady will be our team nominee.
BO20 is developing some very interesting AH33-like skills. That spin move to stay on his feet for the TD was incredible for such a big man. As he matures he has a chance to be better than AH33 due to his size. BO20 is a load! If he gets up a head of steam he is a formidable force. Mix in his patience to wait for a hole to develop on the line, and some nifty moves, and he is going to be even more terrific.
Go Bombers!