Preferred image size

Started by gobombersgo, May 20, 2024, 01:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What size of image would you prefer to look at?

Small
Medium
Large

gobombersgo

Small

gobombersgo

gobombersgo

gobombersgo

Looks like the large format is the same as the medium my laptop. This is an improvement compared to the older version of this forum where the large would have been ginormous.

Also, all images are the same on my cell so the only difference is how the small and medium looks on my laptop.

TecnoGenius

I always need the full-size chart as I print out every single one, and only the original size is good enough on a 600 dpi laser.  So a "responsive" image that is full-size but shows on screen smaller is good, or a smaller version of the image plus a link to the full-size original would save me time hunting down the full-size chart on the cfl game tracker.

Why there isn't a standardized CFL-hosted uniform filename / url for every teams' chart for every game is beyond me.  It's 2024 and no one @ CFL wants to program this stuff??  And there needs to be a strict cutoff time by which those charts have to be on the CFL page rather than this maybe-there-by-noon-gameday-maybe-not approach.

Thanks!!  This forum always makes my life easier.  Anything more/better is gravy.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Medium works but large works, too.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gobombersgo

Quote from: TecnoGenius on May 20, 2024, 07:39:03 AMI always need the full-size chart as I print out every single one, and only the original size is good enough on a 600 dpi laser.  So a "responsive" image that is full-size but shows on screen smaller is good, or a smaller version of the image plus a link to the full-size original would save me time hunting down the full-size chart on the cfl game tracker.

Why there isn't a standardized CFL-hosted uniform filename / url for every teams' chart for every game is beyond me.  It's 2024 and no one @ CFL wants to program this stuff??  And there needs to be a strict cutoff time by which those charts have to be on the CFL page rather than this maybe-there-by-noon-gameday-maybe-not approach.

Thanks!!  This forum always makes my life easier.  Anything more/better is gravy.

That's good to know. I never considered that.

gordo

I love this depth chart.  Thanks for posting it.  Large works for me.