Blue Bombers Forum

The Extra Point => Blue Bomber & CFL Discussion Forum => Topic started by: Blueforlife on October 11, 2026, 03:04:20 PM

Title: Injuries vs Calgary
Post by: Blueforlife on October 11, 2026, 03:04:20 PM
Smith went down did he come back?
Willie went down
Zach took a few hits but shook it off
Who am I missing?
Title: Re: Injuries vs Calgary
Post by: bwiser on October 11, 2026, 03:06:47 PM
I question whether Jefferson was hurt or did he go down because the Bombers did not have a timeout and wanted to slow down the Calgary offense. Smith didn't look good. Hopefully he is okay.
Title: Re: Injuries vs Calgary
Post by: Jesse on October 11, 2026, 03:09:52 PM
The speculation is that Smith is seriously injured.
Title: Re: Injuries vs Calgary
Post by: Blueforlife on October 11, 2026, 03:13:19 PM
I think Smith is out for the year (gut feel)
Title: Re: Injuries vs Calgary
Post by: Blue In BC on October 11, 2026, 03:29:36 PM
Jefferson might have been either exhausted or faking an injury to allow the defence to catch a breather. Or both. I didn't consider it an actual injury per se.

Smith is the only one I'm concerned about. We're down a few Canadians on IR that aren't expected back. I think it's down to Novak coming on from the PR and he's just an ST player.
Title: Re: Injuries vs Calgary
Post by: TBURGESS on October 11, 2026, 05:27:47 PM
Noncontact injuries are the worst (Smith)
Title: Re: Injuries vs Calgary
Post by: 3rdand1.5 on October 11, 2026, 05:37:49 PM
I am guessing Jefferson was a "tired" injury....
Title: Re: Injuries vs Calgary
Post by: Blueforlife on October 11, 2026, 05:49:22 PM
Quote from: TBURGESS on Today at 05:27:47 PMNoncontact injuries are the worst (Smith)
Remind me how it happened
Title: Re: Injuries vs Calgary
Post by: theaardvark on October 11, 2026, 05:54:58 PM
Quote from: Blueforlife on Today at 05:49:22 PMRemind me how it happened

Late in the game, he stretched back to try to knock down a VA3 pass and went down.
Title: Re: Injuries vs Calgary
Post by: Blueforlife on October 11, 2026, 06:30:01 PM
Quote from: theaardvark on Today at 05:54:58 PMLate in the game, he stretched back to try to knock down a VA3 pass and went down.
Right my buddy caught that live, change in direction.  Memory is good for 3 mins.