Dakota Prukop

Started by Norm W, February 15, 2023, 02:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on February 21, 2023, 01:08:33 AM
LMAO  oh poor DM83 do not worry man we still love you! ;D

We could start a poll on that but on second thought we won't!  ;D
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: ModAdmin on February 21, 2023, 01:12:07 AM
:D
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

Quote from: ModAdmin on February 21, 2023, 01:12:07 AM

ModAdmin coming in hot!
My wife is amazing!

BLUEBOMBER

I am not convinced we got a #2 guy.  Brown has shown glimpses of good play but he hasn't proven anything yet imho.

bwiser

According to John Hodge of 3 down nation there is a good chance that free agent Dakota Prukop resigns with the Blue Bombers.

theaardvark

Quote from: bwiser on February 21, 2023, 02:41:55 PM
According to John Hodge of 3 down nation there is a good chance that free agent Dakota Prukop resigns with the Blue Bombers.

Guessing no USFL offers?  I guess with only a handful of QB spots open, they might favour a younger guy with more upside...

Training camps for the USFL start Mar 16, season starts Apr 15...  not much of a "training camp", even shorter than the XFL's 5 weeks...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: bwiser on February 21, 2023, 02:41:55 PM

I guess this might happen later this week, although he might still have options to sign with a few other CFL teams which might up his price.  Easy solution if the Bombers can bring him back but doesn't offer him much chance of career progression, which is probably why he is hesitating.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on February 22, 2023, 04:54:39 PM
I guess this might happen later this week, although he might still have options to sign with a few other CFL teams which might up his price.  Easy solution if the Bombers can bring him back but doesn't offer him much chance of career progression, which is probably why he is hesitating.
Oops I thought I read he was gone to the USFL? Oh well my mistake. He should and will be welcomed back. It was not his fault Buck called boned headed plays in the GCG.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pigskin

Would be nice to get him back for a second season.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: theaardvark on February 20, 2023, 05:33:06 PM
Well, fur jackets, gold chains and cigars for a GC parade doesn't shout "responsible investor"...

Pretty sure that Strev GC fur was an 80's flea-market type find.  My dad used to have one like it.  The style is very 80's/dated and has no demand and lots of supply.  Those things go for $100 or less.  I should know, my wife is into vintage clothes (grumble grumble).

Strev doesn't strike me as the blow & uh, ladies of the night, wild party money waster.  He's the aww shucks mid-westerner type.  I'm sure he'll do fine with his NFL $$.
Never go full Rider!

bluengold204

Quote from: TecnoGenius on February 23, 2023, 03:55:19 AM
Pretty sure that Strev GC fur was an 80's flea-market type find.  My dad used to have one like it.  The style is very 80's/dated and has no demand and lots of supply.  Those things go for $100 or less.  I should know, my wife is into vintage clothes (grumble grumble).

Strev doesn't strike me as the blow & uh, ladies of the night, wild party money waster.  He's the aww shucks mid-westerner type.  I'm sure he'll do fine with his NFL $$.

The fur coat was actually his girlfriends parents coat.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bluengold204 on February 23, 2023, 05:38:32 PM
The fur coat was actually his girlfriends parents coat.

Precisely.  Almost certainly 80's, and a decent chance it was a ladies' coat too!  (Though I will need to look and study it more... good thing I have the GC parade footage still!)
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

I wasn't suggesting that he went out and blew his GC money on a fur coat, gold chains and CUban cigars.

I was suggesting that his choice of attire was not what you'd associate with an astute investor, but rather with a crypto / wall street wolf type...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

DM83

Or a guy (Strev) having the time of his life.
If you can find that type of coat at a flea market let me know.
I teach the fur trade, and have been searching for furs native to  MB
I do have sample pelts, and a retired colleague gave me her two fur fur coat!!  I think they are more expensive than a $hun!
Fun searchin though.

Procup was awesome a short yardage, as was Strev.  I would love either of them back.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on February 24, 2023, 04:47:17 PM
I wasn't suggesting that he went out and blew his GC money on a fur coat, gold chains and CUban cigars.

I was suggesting that his choice of attire was not what you'd associate with an astute investor, but rather with a crypto / wall street wolf type...

Does it matter?

You also have no idea how Streveler manages his finances or his investments. And going off of what he wore at a GC parade isn't reasonable.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.