Season Tickets

Started by BlueFire, March 31, 2024, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFire

Anyone hear how tickets are selling ? WM usually keeps these things top secret LOL

Marni

You are what happened when I wished upon a star  :-*

TecnoGenius

Gotta be good.  Not often teams go to 4 GC in a row, and win 99% at home.  Nothing beats a summer night out at IGF PAS.

When I renewed I think there was a small bump in price compared to 2022?  Not too bad compared to the general, obscene inflation level thanks to our wonderful gov.

My son keeps asking: when do the games start dad?!  He can't wait.  The best part is, isn't it just 2 months left?
Never go full Rider!

Sir Blue and Gold

My guess is season tickets will be fairly stagnant which isn't a bad thing really. The base is already as large as it's been in years and the market is only so big. You also have many people cutting expenses where they can with inflation and mortgage renewals rising. Just a blind guess but I would expect crowds around the same size as last year, maybe a little lower, with similar season ticket base.

TecnoGenius

It's still a very affordable night out, and after vid most people want to get out and do things again.  The pent up demand is still being released.  The 200-level corners and near-corners are very nicely priced for entertainment on a budget.

I took my son to a movie the other night and all said and done it was more money than many spend on a night @ IGF PAS.  And we have way more fun on a football night than we did at the movie!!

P.S. is it just me, or does the STH price map not match the legend?
https://www.bluebombers.com/season-ticket-packages/
The pricing shows the Px nomenclature but the map doesn't!  Unless you have the colors memorized the combination is extremely useless!  The map and legend they have on that cardstock STH one-sheet at the Bomber store and/or mail out to people is by far the best.  Don't know why they can't just post that online?
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

Quote from: TecnoGenius on April 03, 2024, 09:19:53 AMIt's still a very affordable night out, and after vid most people want to get out and do things again.  The pent up demand is still being released.  The 200-level corners and near-corners are very nicely priced for entertainment on a budget.

I took my son to a movie the other night and all said and done it was more money than many spend on a night @ IGF PAS.  And we have way more fun on a football night than we did at the movie!!

P.S. is it just me, or does the STH price map not match the legend?
https://www.bluebombers.com/season-ticket-packages/
The pricing shows the Px nomenclature but the map doesn't!  Unless you have the colors memorized the combination is extremely useless!  The map and legend they have on that cardstock STH one-sheet at the Bomber store and/or mail out to people is by far the best.  Don't know why they can't just post that online?

Its just you.  The colour codes are quite evident beside the Px designations, and relate to the seats with those colours.  Why they chose to use such subtle differences, and not bright primary colours, I don't know, and many that are colourblind will find the chart useless...

Not sure what FF is, if it is Family Friendly, its in the wrong endzone, it shouldn't be directly below the Rum Hut / Party Deck... 
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

bluengold204

Quote from: theaardvark on April 03, 2024, 04:50:28 PMIts just you.  The colour codes are quite evident beside the Px designations, and relate to the seats with those colours.  Why they chose to use such subtle differences, and not bright primary colours, I don't know, and many that are colourblind will find the chart useless...

Not sure what FF is, if it is Family Friendly, its in the wrong endzone, it shouldn't be directly below the Rum Hut / Party Deck... 

Fanatic Fan Zone it's in the right location

gordo

On my season ticket upgrade day about a month ago, I logged in to have a look and there were none available in my upper deck section or any of the first 7 rows of any upper deck sections (the lowest sections of the upper deck). Actually maybe a couple of singles but that's it. 

So either they are "managing" those seats to hold for new season ticket holders or they are truly sold out already to season ticket holders.  Could be true because all of those are great seats at a great price point.

Edit:  Just logged in and for new season tickets there is one set of 3 seats in the first 7 rows of any upper deck sections.  Then a few singles.  So looks like those upper deck sections are all sold out.  Good for you Bombers.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: theaardvark on April 03, 2024, 04:50:28 PMIts just you.  The colour codes are quite evident beside the Px designations, and relate to the seats with those colours.  Why they chose to use such subtle differences, and not bright primary colours, I don't know, and many that are colourblind will find the chart useless...

Oh!  Ya they are there, but only if your window is wide enough!  I browse in definitely-not-full-screen and my window width was just narrow enough the colors are cut off.  Actually, the whole page is "responsive web design" that changes based on width and the first thing they sacrifice when the window gets narrow is the color codes.  Doh.

Colors: ya, P2/P4 are almost the same color.  Oh well, guess they want you to call for help.

P.S. I still like how SSK does it better, with like a zillion different sections/tiers for every price point imaginable.  And I still want youth pricing options in all upper deck sections (maybe excluding first-10-rows)!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: gordo on April 03, 2024, 10:25:42 PMEdit:  Just logged in and for new season tickets there is one set of 3 seats in the first 7 rows of any upper deck sections.  Then a few singles.  So looks like those upper deck sections are all sold out.  Good for you Bombers.

Ya, those are the high-demand ST.  I like to sit higher up than that, but every time I renew the sales people always are trying to push me into the first-7.  Then again, it does net them more money.  But I get how most people would like those areas more.

The best part about IGF PAS is there's no bad seat between the 20's, especially in the 200-level.
Never go full Rider!

blue_or_die

Yeah, I sit in the upper deck and aside from doing a major upgrade (in a few years when the kids are older), goal would be to move into that front tier of the upper deck but it's always spoken for. I get it. And it's way better seats at the same price point as a lot of crappier seats in the lower bowl.
#Ride?

peg_city

Quote from: blue_or_die on April 04, 2024, 06:43:10 PMYeah, I sit in the upper deck and aside from doing a major upgrade (in a few years when the kids are older), goal would be to move into that front tier of the upper deck but it's always spoken for. I get it. And it's way better seats at the same price point as a lot of crappier seats in the lower bowl.

That's where I sit. I'm always amazed every year when I renew and my season seats cost as much as 3-4 Jets games.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: blue_or_die on April 04, 2024, 06:43:10 PMYeah, I sit in the upper deck and aside from doing a major upgrade (in a few years when the kids are older), goal would be to move into that front tier of the upper deck but it's always spoken for.

You should call the office and tell them to put you on the upgrade wait-list for next year.  If you're keen on the first-7 then you should be able to get it, especially if it's just 2 seats.

When my kids are all grown up, if I'm back to going to games alone, I'm totally going to get ST in that one single seat all by itself in the first-7 of 229 (or 230?).  Anyone who's walked in there knows the seat I'm talking about.  Only 2 of them per side.

;D
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

Quote from: TecnoGenius on April 05, 2024, 04:08:14 AMYou should call the office and tell them to put you on the upgrade wait-list for next year.  If you're keen on the first-7 then you should be able to get it, especially if it's just 2 seats.

When my kids are all grown up, if I'm back to going to games alone, I'm totally going to get ST in that one single seat all by itself in the first-7 of 229 (or 230?).  Anyone who's walked in there knows the seat I'm talking about.  Only 2 of them per side.

;D

I think there are singles in P1 right near the field, and I imagine there are singles in Pinnacle... you deserve the best if you are going alone...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: theaardvark on April 05, 2024, 04:26:10 PMI think there are singles in P1 right near the field, and I imagine there are singles in Pinnacle... you deserve the best if you are going alone...

I've sat in nearly every other row of P1 over the years, right at the C, but I far prefer 200-level.  Can't beat the view.

I will try Pinnacle one of these days/years, as that could be pretty close to 200-level experience, I'm guessing.  However, I'm a skinny guy and don't eat much (and don't drink) so any free food setup will be a loss for me.  Oh ya, and I'm looouuudd, which would probably get me scowls in any indoor setup.  8)  :o

SSK New Mosaic has some great premium seats that give free pop & chips/popcorn, a better chair, for slightly more money.  That's right up my alley.  That stadium really did it right with the 800 different seating/pricing tiers (I'm exaggerating... slightly).
Never go full Rider!