Argos can afford to keep Kelly out, so doubt he comes back in

Pete

this game is taking a toll on both teams

ichabod_crane

Quote from: Pete on August 05, 2023, 02:50:23 AM
you've got a new safety and you don't test him? Cmon Dickenson ..start coaching

Seems stamps keeping maker to only a short passing game to avoid picks

TecnoGenius

Judge being out ruins the ratio.  Hey, here's a great chance to use the new NA-injury-sub or DNA allowances!  Dozier is the DA.  D.Williams might qualify as a normal NA.  Anyone see if they can catch the sub TOR did...
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: ichabod_crane on August 05, 2023, 02:56:04 AM
Seems stamps keeping maker to only a short passing game to avoid picks

Maier has done a couple of mid balls.  But ya, they're afraid of the deep.  I think you do a very quick pass on a high arc to a timing go route where it's guaranteed behind everyone and either your guy makes a play or doesn't.  If Maier had the arm they could try the ol' throw it 60 yards on 2nd down and it's the same as a punt thing.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

TOR's run D is very good.  They seem to focus on it, even when teams aren't running much.  Must remember for when we face them.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

CGY should avoid the worst of the weather around.  But might drizzle off and on for the rest of the game.  That would favor the run game, which may favor TOR.

Does CGY go prevent-D and prevent-O like we did vs OTT?  Hope not.  New QB, but it's the CFL and they aren't up by enough.  CGY O needs to keep the gas on.  TOR's not out of it yet.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

That little Lewis guy is sure slippery.  He was the fantasy vulture tonight, assuming gamezone bothered to put his name in the system.  Would be $2500.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

CGY taking the foot off.  Big mistake.  If they lose the big mo, they won't get it back.

Need more than just runs and screens
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Is that the 3rd CGY near-INT drop in 1 game?  Yikes
Never go full Rider!

Pete

I guess we see why he doesnt go deep, got creamed

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pete on August 05, 2023, 03:17:24 AM
I guess we see why he doesnt go deep, got creamed

Ya, but he picked the worst time to go deep: major blitz.  That's when you need to read and go hot route.  Surely master-QB-brain Dickie coaches Maier up on this stuff.

Mills looks to be a great fantasy RB pick tonight.  He's been a bad pick for a few weeks.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

I think TOR D is done.  ToP too rough and they are giving that "I give up" jogging thing.

It'll be up to TOR O to get something done on next possession or CGY can just close it out.
Never go full Rider!

dd

Interesting week so far, Bombers stock went way up, Argos stock goes down. To me,Bombers are #1 team, despite season records. Lawler is a game changer for us and our O line found their mojo