Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: pdirks67 on Today at 05:00:10 PMThe one day that I was at practice last week, Case dropped multiple passes and at least one punt/kick. Small sample size, but...
That could be injury related too I suppose.
There are just so many options at WR. Just because none of them are standing out doesn't mean none of them won't. I think the Bombers are giving the chance to everyone on that WR list.
I think this last preseason game will answer a lot of questions at WR.
Quote from: TecnoGenius on Today at 07:25:29 AMSSK backup QBs looked pretty good @EDM.  Will give Mace a tough decision as to who gets to be #2.  I would keep both vets.

EDM still having big problems with penalties, turnovers, and foot-shooting.  Exciting finish for a PS game, though!  I was cheering for that new PK at the end...

Some of the new EDM receivers looked pretty good.  I would cut Flowers if I were them!

Jones probably cut Flowers before he got back to the bench and deservedly so! Two young QB's that may have a CFL future, I was impressed with both Shea Patterson for the Riders and Doege for the Elks, the latter looked a bit like Dru Brown with his composure and sharp passing.
Quote from: kkc60 on Today at 04:12:20 PMD'Abreu swapped with Upshaw, could be an upgrade.

Case getting cut is surprising, seemed to be a favourite. That being said, the lack of any front runner for Baileys spot could be a bit concerning. Wilson or Mitchell might be the guys, or maybe Afful?

The one day that I was at practice last week, Case dropped multiple passes and at least one punt/kick. Small sample size, but...
This is very welcome news.  DB's have been a strength, but losing 3 is tough. 

Haba looked good last year, great to see he has developed. 

Dobson was the frontrunner for OL, Eli as the 6th man, TE and backup at OG and C is great.

RT and PR OT will be interesting to see play out still.

MLB is probably now our biggest issue.  Question:  Can we put Streveler there?  Yes, its a joke, but is it?

I guess we will see if Dru was the result of a good OC and Oline, or if he has real talent. 

I would have had no issues with him developing here under those conditions and being the next Collaros, sometimes a change of scenery does wonder, sometimes it is disaster.

We will see if his talent adapts to a new system, or if Condell can adapt to his talent.
Quote from: kkc60 on Today at 04:12:20 PMD'Abreu swapped with Upshaw, could be an upgrade.

Case getting cut is surprising, seemed to be a favourite. That being said, the lack of any front runner for Baileys spot could be a bit concerning. Wilson or Mitchell might be the guys, or maybe Afful?

TC injuries are the worst.  Will be interesting to see how bad it is and if he ends up sticking around and rehabbing.

Derek Taylor🏈
·
May 27, 2024
@DTonOB
·
Follow
Monday Bombers camp is underway:

Dalton Schoen, Stanley Bryant and Chris Kolankowski are back after days off.
Derek Taylor🏈
@DTonOB
·
Follow
Bombers announce they've released WR/RET Kody Case and DL Rick D'Abreu.
Case missed practice yesterday, appeared injured. He was one of the four returners working in practice.

#Bombers #CFL

Sounds like Case may have been injured, his play in game #1 certainly didn't warrant getting cut.
D'Abreu swapped with Upshaw, could be an upgrade.

Huge game for us to figure out the pieces.  We have the corner pieces just need to fill the rest of the puzzle out.

Might be missing few on D. 

Agree on rotation at LB, same thing for DL.